The Food Thread

Haha, Id try that if I ate mashed potatoes : p At the very least it sounds like it would make them slightly more edible : p

Well I appear to be a real soup eater. But my absolute favorite food is basically anything that has lots of chicken in it *Drools*
Food that I absolutely cannot eat is endives, ugh, even the thought of it.. Eating that literally triggers my gag reflexes.

Well I appear to be a real soup eater. But my absolute favorite food is basically anything that has lots of chicken in it.

Yeaaah chicken is fantastic, both chicken and turkey. They can be used in many ingredients, soup especially one. When you got like chicken breast mixed with carrots, zucchini, and potato bits very good taste my friend.

Yeaaah chicken is fantastic, both chicken and turkey. They can be used in many ingredients, soup especially one. When you got like chicken breast mixed with carrots, zucchini, and potato bits very good taste my friend.
Exactly, cheers! ^_^

mcd_chix_sauces_opened.jpg

That would all depend on what Im having with them : p If its chicken nuggets, Id probly pick honey mustard. Though Id be willing to try sweet and sour or sweet chili.

No ranch or spicy buffalo, though. No thank you : p

Honey mustard is pretty good, sometimes if I don't have the usual mustard I use that on my sandwiches and definitely on my tendies!
Never tried sweet chili is that any good?

Getting sauces and junk out of the way, not that there's anything wrong with it. Just seems we've been neglecting vegetables and other healthy alternatives.
Stated this before but Sushi, is definitely something I love. I encourage other people to try it, start with unagi(fresh water eel) it has a nice chicken-like texture that makes it much easier to chew and swallow.

Speaking of vegetables, spinach and lettuce are also nice, it is difficult at first though had trouble just eating certain vegetables though sometimes it's best not to push yourself even if you want to try to eat healthy. Just eat what you can I suppose, one thing that I've been trying to taste is one of those crazy foods you see on the East coast at least once. Like a Chicago dog if anyone has experienced it, probably not pizza I haven't had any in years and don't plan on it anymore.

I'm not one of those crazy health people, but I do love eating vegetables like carrots, peas, and green beans are my favorite. I also love fruit and meat! I almost never have that many snacks because every meal I have, is always a big meal and my stomach is to full to have anything else the rest of the day. If anyone hasn't tried a cheesesteak before, I differently recommend to try it out :D

For the first time in my life yesterday I had a dorito shell taco. It was okay, but Im not crazy about hard shell tacos so wouldnt go out of my way for it : p

And tacos are the bomb, yeah : p

Have never had eel, would try it if it were cooked. Dunno about raw though, I dont like the taste of raw meat.

And I love vegetables, I usually have them with dinner in one way or another : p Lately Ive been crazy about roasted vegetables actually. Like carrots and potatos, having them roasted is really great.

Back