The Gamer's talk

Favorite Nintendo Videogames???

• Nah,just the Wario ones.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wario Land 3.
starcoolguy_by_reianoid-dai7czg.png

Wario Land 4 is king. As for other Nintendo games, I like Mario and to a small extent Animal Crossing and Pokemon. I couldn't care about the other Nintendo franchises to be honest.

I have to choose Wario Land 2 to 4, as well as WarioWare (Both GBA, GameCube and DS games, after that, they don't appeal to me much, maybe adding DIY but not really my favorite)
Super Mario Bros 3 and World
Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World
Metroid (mostly the GBA platformers, Super Metroid and Prime Trilogy)
Zelda has some perfect titles too, but I personally prefer Twilight Princess, just my thought.
and I would add Rhythm Heaven to the list, all of them.

I think I pretty much like all of Nintendos franchises, tbh : p Oh but not Animal Crossing, and I say that because its a watered down, boring replica of Harvest Moon with less to do and less reason to stay invested in it : p

I guess Id say my favorite is the LoZ series. I like Metroid too, though Ive only played the Metroid Prime series. Ive played 3 Fire Emblem games ever, but I absolutely loved 2 of them, so Id call myself a fan : p I love Mario, SM64 was amazing, and TTYD is one of my all time favorite games. I loved Donkey Kong as a child, though I havent played a DK game in forever : p I like the Wario Land games Ive played (3 and 4). And Id really like to play a Warioware title one day : p I liked Star Fox 64, Im not totally sure Id like the others after it, but I want to try.

Nintendo is definitely one of my favorite game companies, they are definitely awesome.

Back