The Gaming Historian covers Super Mario Land games...

Always makes me feel happy when a gaming channel covers Wario content, especially if it's Wario Land.

BTW, is it just me, or has anyone else the feeling that Oldskool Gaming is on its way out on Youtube? Could be wrong, though.

My comment:
Woah, I never realised the food theme in Wario Land. ._. Kitchen Island, Rice Beach, Mt. Teapot... Sherbet Land also, of course... and the SS Tea Cup! Woaah, Tea Cup!! That references a cup for tea!! And wait - Captain Syrup! Syrup! Aaah

My comment:
Woah, I never realised the food theme in Wario Land. ._. Kitchen Island, Rice Beach, Mt. Teapot... Sherbet Land also, of course... and the SS Tea Cup! Woaah, Tea Cup!! That references a cup for tea!! And wait - Captain Syrup! Syrup! Aaah

Really? I realised that before I even finished the game.

I couldn't make sure: are you Dutch? At what age did you start playing?

Ja, dat ben ik. (Yes, I am.) I live in Sittard, about 20 km NE of Maastricht.

At what age I started playing? Tough question. I don't know exactly anymore, but I've always held the following story as being true:
I saw my friend had WL 4 in his collection (I was around 6 or so, and didn't know anything about Wario Land), and borrowed it from him. That was the first time I ever got to experience this great series. As for gaming in general, I really don't know. The only thing I know is that I got a Gameboy Color when I was four, maybe five.

But why are you asking these questions in this thread?

Reactions: 607
Back