The Mario Kart Thread!

That's really strange to me. It seems to me that the only logical reason for that would be a boycot, and that doesn't seem sensible either.

Unless you're "hardcore" into playing these games multiplayer, it's simpler to just move onto something else. There's plenty of free entertainment on the internet as an alternative.

I only use online multiplayer if the mood strikes me, but I don't care about it enough to pay money for it, that's absurd. To me, it's just another feature like time attack mode or whatever. I'm not going to pay more after already dropping freaking $60 for the game-- for a feature I will only use rarely.

Unless you're "hardcore" into playing these games multiplayer, it's simpler to just move onto something else. There's plenty of free entertainment on the internet as an alternative.

I only use online multiplayer if the mood strikes me, but I don't care about it enough to pay money for it, that's absurd. To me, it's just another feature like time attack mode or whatever. I'm not going to pay more after already dropping freaking $60 for the game-- for a feature I will only use rarely.
If the majority of the people were like this, there wouldn't have been a 'Mario Kart 8 online scene' to begin with. So they seemingly aren't.

In your case then, consider that you're also supporting Nintendo. The money goes to them, and the servers can't be that expensive, I think. So they must make a profit off your payment. :)

I haven't really been keeping up with Nintendo's Online thing so far. What exactly is the problem besides people being too cheap?

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Back