• Poll closed .

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Please vote on whether the Optimistic rating should be Positive or Neutral.
State your thought process here as well. The rating is currently Positive but it used to be Neutral.
It's up to you to decide and we shall change it to whatever the popular opinion is on it.

Coins
Coins
I would say positive since most ratings are positive and optimism is generally seen as a good thing. I know there's someone who loves leaving optimistic ratings here, so I'm sure he'd be glad to see it be positive.

Robin

Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
End this poll now.
Nope, Community votes. If people want it positive, it stays positive and we can make a sarcastic one like you suggested. If people want it neutral, then we switch it back to neutral.

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Could you at least make the poll close sooner? I was the only real opposition and then again I quickly declared I was open to a substitute. Outside of the mysterious third vote, only me and Metal actively voted against it.

Robin

Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Could you at least make the poll close sooner? I was the only real opposition and then again I quickly declared I was open to a substitute. Outside of the mysterious third vote, only me and Metal actively voted against it.
I can't program it, I'll let it be, let people vote until I come back and look at it again. I shall close it during the weekend.