The Transformation - Mini FanFiction. (along with poll!)

which Warioware character would you like to be for a day? (other character? leave a comment!)

• Wario

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Mona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-volt

• Jimmy T

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Penny

• Total voters

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
This story is Rated E 10+.

Finally!
Con said excitedly; Con has just gotten the new WarioWare game for Nintendo 3ds, he has been waiting years for a new Warioware to come out. He just had to own it on launch day, he got his 3ds ready and took out the Warioware game out of it's case and into his 3ds. It's finally happening!

Con booted up the game, and started playing. All his favorite characters back in action, he just couldn't get enough of it. After some hours of playing he unlocked Ashley's stage, a favorite character of his.

"Haha, it's nice to see you again after so long!" Con said to Ashley jokingly.

"Let's get started" Before the game started a box with text appeared If you can beat the highest score, something magical will happen, if you do not succeed you will not be given a second chance. He had an idea of a secret stage appearing if he did beat it, but he had no clue on what to expect. He got his body ready and played Ashley's stage, he thought this as a mission, if he fails the whole world would blow up. He was in full concentration, wanting to 100% Warioware, or get as much of a high score as he could.

He was one point away from beating the highest score, he was under pressure, heart beating.

"YESSS!!!" Con yelled out, VICTORY! I AM THE CHAMPION! Con just beat the high score, he did it on his first try, he never tried so hard on a game before, aside from Smash bros, but that's another story on its own. He waited for a text box, saying 'congratulations' or something along those lines, but nothing happened, he just went on to the next stage. He went back to the title screen but nothing happened, nothing changed.

"What the hell? what was supposed to happen? Ugh...at least I beat that high score on my first try, I guess..." Con was a bit disappointed but carried on, didn't want to be a poor sport or anything. an hour later he went online to check what was supposed to happen, he asked a few of his forum pals if anything happened for them, but to his surprise people told him they never got a message like that, they just beat Ashley's stage and moved on. He was confused now, he knows he wasn't seeing things.

He didn't want to think of it and went back to watching videos until bed time. It was 3 o'clock in the morning, he felt sick, very sick. He tried going to sleep, but the pain was too much, maybe it was something he ate. Soon, the pain got more and more unbearable, finally he passed out from the pain.

It was 9 in the morning, he woken up from the sunlight coming into his room. He covered his eyes and looked at the time, it was 9:21, he had no school, nothing to do today. So he thought he'd sleep in, but something felt odd, like he felt...skinnier than he normally was, and his...his...

WHAT THE?! Con let out a high pitched scream, he had longer hair, like really long, it almost reached the end of his feet.

"Oh my go-" he had no idea what was going on, it felt too real to be a dream. He got up and found that he was shorter, he looked down and noticed he was wearing some sort of orange scarf with a yellow skull on it, a red dress with long sleeves and an orange strip at the bottom of the dress.

He looked around and saw the mirror hanging on his door, he walked up to it carefully and slowly, trying to not make a noise so nobody in his house wakes up. He got to the mirror, what he saw left him speechless. He saw the face of Ashley staring back at him, he just stood there shocked. A--ashley? he said, having her voice as well.

"Whoa..." he said keeping as quiet as he could. He reached for his hair, which was very large now, in two very big pigtails. He played with his hair for a bit and brought his attraction back to the matter.

"What do I even do? do I tell my parents?...no. I should keep this a secret until I figure this out." he thought. He made his way to his computer, being much shorter now will be hard to get used to, and these two big ponytails were getting in the way, but he didn't know how to undo them. He just dealt with it and went on his forum as normal, as much as he wanted to show off his new face, he was worried the government might take him away or something, do some mean tests on him.

"Okay, calm down." he opened his best friends page then left him a message that he needed to video chat him right away. His friend responded and ask what was happening, if he was alright.

No, just call me on Skype and I'll show you what happened. he wrote back. He knew he could trust his friend with...almost anything, but keeping this secret was killing him, what if it only lasted a day or a few hours? he needed to show off, if he didn't they would never believe him.

His skype suddenly went off from Jake, he answered the call and heard his friend on the other end.

"Yo, you alright, man? Your text sounded pretty urgent"

Con thought he'd have a small bit of fun, he'll just use the mic for this, now that he sounded like a girl.

"Ummm, is this Con's friend?" He asked holding in a giggle.

"Whoa, who is this?" Jake asked.

"I'm Con's girlfriend"

"Wait, Con didn't tell me about a girlfriend."

"Oh, well we met just a few days ago, he probably was waiting to tell you." Con said, trying to keep a straight face.

"whoa, you sound familiar. You sound like Ashley from a Wario game I play." Jake explained.

"No wonder Con went for a girl like you, he likes Ashley, she's his favorite character from the series" Jake went on.

Con had enough of his fun, so he finally let him in on his secret

"Jake. It's me, Con. I've turned into Ashley somehow. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out." Con tried explaining to him, but he wasn't buying it.

"Okay, did Con set you up to this? Haha, that's pretty funny, cool. Who is this anyways?." Jake was smiling thinking it was a joke.

Con knew he sounded crazy, so only one thing to do. Don't freak out on me, but you are gonna freak! but don't freak too bad...He got ready to turn on the cam.

"Freak out? what do you mean" Jake ask confused.

"What's going on?" Jake added.

Con turned on the cam with the cam facing at him. Jake was shocked, it looked so real, as if Ashley was actually talking to him. He had no clue, no idea how to respond or how to act.

"Whoa...Whoa! what are you doing?! WHY DO YOU LOOK EXACTLY LOOK LIKE ASHLEY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jake went crazy over this.

"Whoa, keep calm, bro." Con said.

"That looks amazing, Ashley telling me to keep calm and calling me 'bro', that's awesome, dude. How are you doing this?" Jake asked

"I'm not sure, I woke up like this and now I'm freaking out here. What if I never go back to normal?! What if the government finds out and does tests on me?!" Con said with a worried tone.

"Man, this is awesome! You know what you can do?! you can totally look at yourself nak-"

"NOT NOW, JAKE!" Con yelled at him than covered his mouth Dammit, I gotta be more careful or somebody might hear me he thought to himself.

"Sorry, man. I gotta get to work, but don't go anywhere, k? I want to see you after work. If it does wear off you might want to keep some good memories or something, dude. Maybe take photos, make videos and just do whatever, man."

"Not a bad idea..." Con replied

Jake left skype, leaving Con alone. He didn't know what to do, but he thought of something...He remembered the high score he beat. What if the game turned him into Ashley, what if there was some sort of off and on switch to allow him to become Ashley and himself whenever he wants. He wasted no time and picked up his 3ds from the ground and turned on the game.

As the game was loading he sat the 3ds on his bed where he was sitting.

"This IS pretty neat...I wonder" he got up and slowly started to lift the dress up to see what was...under there. Suddenly the game's loud intro snapped him out of it. Ah, no! no time for that...yet. he said as he sat back down and picked his 3ds up.

On the menu, he saw a glowing white button that wasn't there before, it had no text on it though.

"oh man, this must be the off and on switch!" he used his finger to press on it, then the whole 3ds screen started to turn white.

"What did I do?!" the 3ds started to shake a bit, he tossed it on the ground where it slowly started to suck him in.

"OH GOD! SOMEBODY HELP!" He yelled out. Con was hanging to his bed, nothing else seemed to be sucking in, just him. It was too strong, it was like a black hole was sucking him in. He couldn't hang on anymore and lost his grip and got sucked into the 3ds.

His sister opened the door and peeked from the door Hello? she said. Nobody was in the room, everything looked normal and shut the door. I could have sworn I heard a faint help me...

Meanwhile, "Ashley" was in her mansion, sleeping soundly until the alarm went off.

"Ahhh..." she let out, as she got up. Oh no... Isn't this - no way. It's Ashley's room! Ashley said as she was looking around.

"Ashley!" Con heard somebody call out.

Con looked around and noticed it came from beyond the door. He was kind of scared to open it, worrying what might become of him if he opens it. But it is after all "her" house. He sucked it up and opened the door.

"Y-yes?" he yelled.

Red looked up from the 1st floor "Ashley, breakfast is ready! come down before it gets cold!"

"ohh-okay! I'll be right down." Con replied, small bit of a worried tone.

"is something wrong, Ashley? You seem worried." Red asked.

Con had to think of something fast to get Red off his back, as he remembered Red feared Ashley so he knew just what to do.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!? NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME. GET BACK TO WORK!" He yelled at Red.

"Ahh-uhhh, I--i, what do you want me to do, Ashley???" Red said with fear in his voice
"I've done the dishes, cleaned the r-rooms."

"I DON'T KNOW! JUST DO ANYTHING USEFUL, YOU LITTLE USELESS WIMP." Con continued to yell.

Red quickly ran off to do something useful, so he could please Ashley. "Sorry, I'll get right on it!" Red ran.

Con had a little fun doing that, maybe he could get used to this new life of his.

"Well, this doesn't seem to bad. This could actually be tons of fun, who knows, I might like being Ashley. I get to make magic, people fear me and best of all I get to be alone! Do whatever I want when I want." he said to himself.

"Maybe this will wear off, maybe it won't. Better just roll with it...Well, let's see what being the great Ashley can really do!"

He walked back into his new room, hands on hips and happy. "I am now the cruelest girl anybody will ever meet" he let out before he shut the door behind him. Transformation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, thanks for reading! this is a small story that probably will only stay at this. Does he ever get back to his world? who knows! again, thanks for reading and have a nice day! Sorry for typos and errors! Also another sorry for not having a picture to go along with this, my old computer broke so my models and software are all gone. For copyright reasons I do not own any of these characters aside from Con and jake I guess.

Also another note Con is not me.

This has been a Mini Fan Fiction with Kyon! :3

I have a lot of ideas for Fan fiction, but most of the time I don't finish them, so I just started Mini Fan fiction, just a one short story to enjoy. I mostly make them when I'm board.

I wanted to do one of those Transformation stories after reading one about Ashley (I wasn't really looking for Ashley TF, just looking for Fan fiction on Warioware, lol.)

Maybe I'll make more stories on my free time, feel free to send me an idea. :3

Hey you promised my transformer oc dildon was going to make it, his special move is called the turbo thruster and he turns into an ice cream truck.

a fanfiction of a guy writing fanfiction? i dunno, i have some ideas, but most of them involve subliminal messages (i had to read 1984 as an assignment, and i think its infected my brain).
i like the idea of being stuck in the game. theres many ways you can go with it.

Wow, maybe some other guy gets stuck in a video game? Like, he gets sucked into a new world somehow and ends up in --- WARIOWARE!

Awesome, a new mini fan fiction. Great idea, Pj! >:3

Wow, maybe some other guy gets stuck in a video game? Like, he gets sucked into a new world somehow and ends up in --- WARIOWARE!

Awesome, a new mini fan fiction. Great idea, Pj! >:3

You mean he gets stuck in danny devito's bedroom and they wrestle to see who's the biggest trashman.

To be fair, I'm not really into transformation stories. But I like your story, it's well written too! :)

Oh nice! Well I'd love to read more! Tell me when you have your next fanfiction is ready!
PS: I might have started a music you might enjoy.

Oh my goodness, it isn't? is it? Can't wait to listen to it, now you tell me when it's out and ready to enjoy!

I dunno, I was thinking of making more to the story under the title of "My life as Ashley" or something along those lines.

Back