There's a hidden room in Wario Land 4 that the map doesn't know about?

I've never studied the maps people make, but I'm sure most of us have uncovered secrets in these games that very few have found or documented publicly. Just last year I stumbled on some extremely unlikely ones in Wario Land II. Hidden coin cavities and caches always excite the treasure hunter inside me. Must find it ALL!!
If it's not on the maps out there, you should share them of course. I bother to say this, since I want to find everything too. It's all about finding everything everywhere. People who just speed by don't enjoy this type of game and should be doing something else instead. :)

Yeah, I'll second that. If you know anything that isn't already mentioned online, then post it so we can do things like update maps and wiki pages.

Seriously. In the vertical 'pipe' room in Arabian Night (where you fly up a huge shaft with a flying carpet), you can break the floor to the left to reach a hidden area with lots of gems.

Not much of a secret... but apparently Peardian didn't find it, since it's not on the map:

http://vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/WarioLand4-SapphirePassage-ArabianNight.png

Note how his map just cuts off there instead of showing the secret passage. Still, I can't blame him. There are literally no clues this room exists, and it's pretty pointless in general.

But yeah, neat that there's an area so well hidden even the maps don't know about it... Pity Youtube massacres the video quality...

Oh! I missed that one too! Sugoi!!
It is well hidden!

Oh! Secrets! Why was this one removed, I wonder?

I wonder if there are any other hidden areas...

You can't see it on this map,
WL4_WildflowerFields_Map.png

but there's a diamond to the left of the vortex that can be accessed by rolling from the ramps after having activated the Frog Switch, and then jumping over the spikes, right into the wall.

Back