[Poll] Unlikely but awesome crossovers

Which unlikely but awesome crossover would you like to see?

• Super Mario

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pokémon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mega Man

• Kirby

• Sonic

• something else

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
Over the years, Wario has made many appearances in the Mario series. But the Wario series has only made a few crossovers with other series, like Rhythm Heaven and Bomberman. Are there any crossovers that are unlikely to really happen but still would be awesome?

Because I have a few in mind:

Super Mario

Sure, Wario appears in every Kart and Party game, but -aside from Super Mario 64 DS- never did go on adventure with the brothers themselves. An idea for a hilarious adventure?

And for WarioWare, I still wonder what if:

120px-WaluigiMP8a.PNG
Vs
180px-Jimmy.gif
?

Donkey Kong could also provide an idea for adventure. They are both really strong and (quite) smart, so I can imagine them working together for whatever reason.

Heck, even a crossover with a completely unrelated series could be great:

300px-WLSSyrup.png
Vs
images

I wonder who of them will win.Hmm:

I would love to see a crossover between Wario Land and Shantae...Although I have admittedly never played a Shantae game... :Sglee:

From what I understand, the two series' are similar and could make a nice crossover, but I need someone to elaborate on this.

What about metroid? Both franchises share some unbelievable details, the plot could be Wario becoming a space pirate and he's wanted for stealing forbidden treasures, Samus has to face him, his colleagues (Waluigi and Spike) and an army of robots that look like them. The whole gameplay could be a mix between Wario Land/Metroid including unlockable minigames and you face old foes like Captain Syrup who's willing to help you in exchange for something that Wario stole from her.
This is what comes to my mind at the moment... How about you guys?

Their gameplay styles would mesh pretty well, but I'm a little worried about what excuse they would have to make it happen in-story, since the series are only tangentially related, and whether it would have you playing as Wario or DK.

GOOO!

I like that idea. Maybe an overhead similar to the Earthshake Punch for a unique unblockable/unduckable attack. I can also imagine a backhand like the abomination that is Wario's f-smash in Smash 4, that can only be avoided by ducking. Plenty of potential for unique-looking moves. And also some great potential for taunts; maybe even a few trick taunts like DK or TD Piston Honda.

Definitely lots of potential for flexing and showing off his muscles. :Scoolgrin:
Maybe he could perform a ground pound that shakes the entire stage, stunning little Mac, so you have to punch his gut when he jumps to prevent his move.

How would that work? A random spotlight falls from the ceiling and crushes Wario, turning him into flat Wario? How would he fight then? xD

Doc Louis throws a chocolate bar into his mouth, turnung him into fat Wario?

Someone turned the heating up and he turns into fire Wario? :STongue2:

srsly I hate crossovers in a ''THE UNIVERSES CLASH' sort of ordeal but god damn gameplay/style mixes sound pretty damn fun. With Punch Out and Ware it'd be pretty funny to take advantage of both games' focus on characters n humour I think? I mean it's not a game I'd like to see happening but I'd be all over seein the WW cast in that sort of style for a tiny fan project thing or using that one boss microgame as the base for shits n giggles

sign me up for jimmy fightin as disco kid yes please thank you

After hearing a Jam With The Band song on the Gamer stage in Smash, I think it would be pretty cool to see Wario and Barbara meet.

Think about it, they are both really similar characters. Greedy, egotistical, constantly trying to come up with get rich schemes.

Back