Video recording test. What do you guys think of the quality?

Still trying to find a good way to record footage of Wario Land 4. Here's a test video I created with Hypercam 2.
I would have recorded it longer, but my online friend came online, so I went to talk to her :p
But aniway, what do you guys think of the quality if this video? Is it good enought? Or should i find a better recording program?

It's decent, although the frame rate is rather low. But you probably can't really get any better with hypercam 2. Is it me or was the warping into the painting when you entered the level sped up?
You should definitely hide the cursor though, that shouldn't be difficult.

It's decent, although the frame rate is rather low. But you probably can't really get any better with hypercam 2. Is it me or was the warping into the painting when you entered the level sped up?
You should definitely hide the cursor though, that shouldn't be difficult.
Yeah, I sped up the going throught a portal in the emulaotor, because I didn't want to wait for the cutscene to finish.

Thanks for the tips :)

The frame is kinda low (maybe it's your computer or the program) but I can suggest you CamStudio or Open Broadcaster Software, they're free and very good programs.
Also hide the mouse cursor too. :)
I had problems with Cam Studio. It recorded sound terribly, and takes to long to compile the video, which would make testing different settings a pain.
I guess I'll try OBS. Thanks for the sujjestion :)

Back