Videogame Songs and Covers

I think I'm subscribed to at least 10 YouTube channels making video game covers.
Michelleheafy and Donut Drums are my favourites. (Donut Drums is in that one too)

i have discovered the zero divide soundtrack 30 minutes minutes ago and I'm in love

if they make a new f-zero they shouldn't bother to compose a new soundtrack and just lciense this shit, you hear me

Since I'm assuming that music from fangames counts for this thread as well :

A wonderful boss battle rendition of Proto Man's theme.

As for something official :

Sorry, I just wanted to share another cover of mine. Let me know what you guys think!

... and for the record, I'm not trying to promote my work, and I will post some music that I've been listening lately too:

Gosh, I'm not a jazz listener (I'm more Blues and Rock n Roll myself) but this song is just awsome!

And if you got any objection about that, play this one to join your arguments:

In any case, there's always room for some spacey rainbow colored dubstep for those who'd like to "fall of the track" with this mix:

Peace!

tzq10WI.png
f4Kuf4v.png
Here are some pretty okay covers of my very own song.

ENUUDng.png
f4Kuf4v.png
Not as great as my voice, not in the slightest. But if I had to rate it, she did pretty good. Waluigi cosplay doesn't make sense though, I've never met him or have any intentions of meeting him. He looks as creepy as Wario.

tzq10WI.png
f4Kuf4v.png
Wait...what the hell? do I really sound that high pitch to people...? well, this cover is neat. If you speed up the video to 1.25 or 1.5 it sounds better.

Last edited:

tzq10WI.png
f4Kuf4v.png
I've never listened to this "dubstep" before (Stupid name by the way.) Other than the name it makes my song sound pretty cool.

tzq10WI.png
f4Kuf4v.png
If I listed every remake and cover of my song it'll take me awhile, a lot of them aren't even on You Tube... I made Red find most of them, I wanted to see what people did with my songs. When I heard they remixed it I thought they were mocking me and making fun of me. Turns out it's pretty cool...most of them.

Game Boy Mega Man 2 had some interesting melodies, that suffered from awful instrumentation and terrible pitching, in response someone took those compositions and remade the whole soundtrack, the endresult is actually pretty awesome in my opinion, especially Needle Man, Magnet Man and Wood Man :

And here is a tracklist :
0:00 Title
2:14 Stage Select
2:46 Stage Start
2:51 Metal Man
4:46 Wood Man
7:00 Air Man
8:37 Crash Man
10:12 Wily's Castle
10:21 Top Man
11:55 Hard Man
14:04 Needle Man
15:445 Magnet Man
17:27 Boss Theme
19:40 Quint
21:32 Wily's Space Base
21:44 End of Time
23:42 Credits

Well, these remixes have been pretty cool to listen to recently:

The channel is even relevant to Wario fans!

As for fan made songs... well, these songs from a Yoshi's Island esque Mario ROM hack are actually rather good. Much more so than any songs in recent Yoshi games (looking at you Yoshi's Island DS/Yoshi's New Island):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgoKmDJf1cs

If Artoon/Arzest sacked their actual composer and hired this guy, the game's soundtrack would be a lot more liked. Of course, anyone would be more popular than Arzest's actual composer (is the guy behind Master of Disguise's soundtrack going cheap?), but this ROM hack music composer nails the Yoshi game soundtrack feel better than anyone else who's tried to compose music for the games. Certainly more so than this horror:

Back