Wario desktop wallpaper?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Do you have any on your computer? Which picture do you use?

Personally, I used to use a picture of the Shake Dimension map from Shake It in my own desktop wallpaper slideshow, but I haven't bothered to set one up on this computer. Probably because I suspect the time I'll actually be using this machine for is limited.

But how about you?

I had a few wallpapers of Ashley for the past few years, on my main computer it's one punch man, but on my Temp computer it's just an Ashley Wallpaper I grabbed real fast to make the temp computer feel like home.

The Wallpaper is Ashley getting angry with Red, sure you remember, from game and wario where she just stares at him with a disapproving face.

Edit : I'm surrounded by Wario's! Send help to Ash-wee fast!

Last edited:
I fixed your wallpaper. :ashleymain:

IqQiVQQ.png

You were not clear about this thread, Mod. Are you saying Wario as in just him as the whole wallpaper or Wario's characters in some way? god knows I wouldn't ever have Wario as my wallpaper-- no offence.
I did have Ashley as my background image for a few days I guess, I remember I got it from google images.

It's not like I was even trying to be mean, I was just saying that he has the map as his DW , not Wario himself, if she was in doubt she can always do a quick Google search, it's not that hard and I'm sure she would get the idea herself.

For the record and because Kyon appearently thinks that ''I hate all Ashley fans'' :
hfgjk.JPG

none of this has to do with her liking Ashley, I was just disaggreing with her claim of CM30 not being clear with the thread, I never had anything against Ashley fans, I get along well with Glowsquid and assured Nintengasm that he didn't do anything wrong when Wario Man harrased him for being a Ashley fan and quite frankly Kyon, I find the fact that you are accusing me of this to be unfair,mean, childish and unfounded, I love this community and while some of my posts might be come off as more hard in written form then it was actually intended I generally try to be nice, because that's how I like to be treated myself, after all I asked you to stay when you said that you would leave because of the Ashley icons and how Glowdquid asked (politly mind you) you to not use them anymore.

I find it disappointing that I have to have someone betitle me of this kind of stuff, because it's simply not true and really makes me wonder whether I should have even said anything here, at least I could have avoided this uneccesary fued.

Last edited:
Sigh. I meant this image:

Wlsi_shake_dimension_map.jpg

On another note, can we stop trying to kill each other over which Wario character is better and all that malarky? All the topic was meant to be was a place to post any Wario themed wallpaper you were using, not an argument about over whose a better character or not.

Back