Wario desktop wallpaper?

I don't think this is about who's the better character, it mostly started because Magical Ashley didn't understand well enough, maybe if it were called "Wario related desktops" but I dunno.

Reminder that the poor girl doesn't know anything about Wario. - Kyon

Frist of all: I can't comprehend how anyone could disagree with this post, let alone three people. It makes no real sense if you ask me. Let me ask you three, do you people disagree that I have no knowledge of Wario? because I do, I have no clue to what Wario Land is about and I do not care to find out, I'm just sticking with Warioware, thanks.

Second: I owe you an apology, WareLander. I am so deeply sorry I didn't know it was clear, I must be stupid, right? because I had no idea what he was talking about, but here's a theory-- perhaps some things aren't clear at first. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? while I'm at it, have you ever heard of the word relax? one fan of Ashley said you hate them all, get over it, there is no need to write us all a huge cry message about it, it's just one person and most of you guys find him a bit on the...how do I put it, dumb side. No hard feelings, Kyon? How could you possibly be offended by him? word of advice-- grow up.

I don't hate you, I'm not mad at you for disagreeing with me and I'm not trying to be mean, but he is after all just one person.

indeed, lol. What does it matter, I'm just one guy, also I only thought that because it looks like you disagree with Ashley fans a lot...mostly me and first time with magical ash-wee here, it's not like a whole army of Ashley fans are against ya. Trust me, if there was I'd know. :ashleyside:

Seems like a lot of people press the ol' "disagree" button against me, regardless if it makes sense or not...now that I think of it, everyone disagrees with me a lot, it's a conspiracy!...did you just call me dumb? lol.

I have a good feeling you didn't take offence to that, thank god. Well, to end it off, I set Ashley as my wallpaper, this time for my Laptop. I have to admit, Ashley is becoming a favorite of mine, not favorite character overall but just a favorite.

Glad to hear it, Ash-o-lee. As for me, I has nothing else to add really. Well, you're a friend, friends don't most of the time get mad at each other.

SEQclOX.png
If Ashley need Kyon, Kyon be in back of forum...until we meet again! *fades into darkness.*

Reminder that the poor girl doesn't know anything about Wario. - Kyon

Frist of all: I can't comprehend how anyone could disagree with this post, let alone three people. It makes no real sense if you ask me. Let me ask you three, do you people disagree that I have no knowledge of Wario? because I do, I have no clue to what Wario Land is about and I do not care to find out, I'm just sticking with Warioware, thanks.

Second: I owe you an apology, WareLander. I am so deeply sorry I didn't know it was clear, I must be stupid, right? because I had no idea what he was talking about, but here's a theory-- perhaps some things aren't clear at first. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? while I'm at it, have you ever heard of the word relax? one fan of Ashley said you hate them all, get over it, there is no need to write us all a huge cry message about it, it's just one person and most of you guys find him a bit on the...how do I put it, dumb side. No hard feelings, Kyon? How could you possibly be offended by him? word of advice-- grow up.

I don't hate you, I'm not mad at you for disagreeing with me and I'm not trying to be mean, but he is after all just one person.

Its more about the fact that it was Kyon in particular who badmouthed me, you can easily read up that I was trying to be friendly about it in the past :
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/ashley-mii-costume-confirmed.1444/page-2
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/how-would-you-summarize-the-typical-wario-fan.1476/page-3
he refuses to actually listen and now I have to accept him talking shit about me behind my back and causing uneeded conflicts? Not to mention that anyone who has been here for a while can easily tell thsat his statement is full of crap?

Whatever, it's not like anything will ever change anyway, so I might as well keep my trap shut and go away.

I know, Kyon isn't the brightest of people. In fact he's a bit dull. But let's not turn this thread into something it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure there is a block feature on this site like everything else. Ignore him, he's not worth the trouble. Looks like he get's you upset on a daily basis, I'm surprised you never did block him in the first place.

I trust if he did that sort of thing to me I'd block him on the spot.

I know, Kyon isn't the brightest of people. In fact he's a bit dull. But let's not turn this thread into something it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure there is a block feature on this site like everything else. Ignore him, he's not worth the trouble. Looks like he get's you upset on a daily basis, I'm surprised you never did block him in the first place.

I trust if he did that sort of thing to me I'd block him on the spot.

I appreciate the advice, but with the way I'm currently acting it's probably better for everyone if I'm not around.

Pretty sure I made him leave once more. I wouldn't worry though, he does this sometimes when he needs time to himself. I guess I got mad that he disagreed with you, is all. Dunno why, maybe because I thought he was out to get all Ashley fans, because he hates my guts that one, so I thought he disagreed with you just for the laughs because it didn't add up, but I don't think straight when I'm mad.

Charm of Kyon, I got no idea how I made so much friends with the way I am, guess is because they were all fans of Ashley or at the least like her.

you didn't even give me the chance to make it wallpaper sized, b-baka!
it's not that I'd do it for you or anything! >/////>;
I AM NOT BLUSHING

the heart rating is too vague HAVE ACCURATE SYRUPS.
:SHearts::SHearts::SHearts:

EDIT: WALLPAPER
bsgwallpaper.png

Last edited:
God help me I get back from Vietnam to talk about Wario pictures only to get bombarded by Ashley fans an RPers! Call the navy! Also, I use a picture of Chortlebot from Wario Land Shake It for no particular reason.

Ah, interesting! I have actually used a Wario themed desktop wallpaper. And within 10 seconds I had found a screenshot of it! I'm so glad my files are organised nicely nowadays, a year ago I still had to look through multiple ambiguously named folders with dozens of garbage files inside. ;)
0RXKrr9.png

Oh, the times when I still had desktop icons; at this point I probably hardly ever used them, anyway. :rolleyes:

Back