Wario Forums is Now Affiliated with Mario Fan Games Galaxy!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Aka the most well known site for fan games and resources on the internet. Including Wario Land and WarioWare related ones, if you're into that sort of thing. You can find their site here, if you somehow don't already know its URL:

So yeah, we now officially have our first non network affiliate. Hopefully it'll help us get a few more visitors here on the forums, and maybe boost our search engine rankings in the process!

The great fall of June 2019.

War has changed.

hunky.png

Nice to know we're moving up I the world a little bit. Though I worry about a couple crappy members potentially polluting this sexy garden

I guess that stuff is inevitable though

Here's some things to know about MFGG:
No good comes without bad, and the bad here is the toxic users. These users get triggered very easily and whine about anything that doesn't support them.
They can't handle criticism and will insult and troll anyone who criticizes them.
Hell, the even call people who criticize them trolls, much like toxic YouTuber Youngdefiant.
MFGG's fanbase is EXTREMELY toxic, they defend everything about it and even worship it! Worse, if you oppose or give criticism to the site in any amount or form. They'll bash you non stop until you quit MFGG.

There was a Rotten Websites Wiki article at one point, but I had to delete it because an underage fanboy was whining and getting butthurt over the page being there.

There's an encyclopedia dramatica article on MFGG too.

The reason some users are so popular is because they are actually cowardly trolls who excessively play victim cards.

And no, none of this is opinionated.

Last edited:
Here's some things to know about MFGG:
No good comes without bad, and the bad here is the toxic users. These users get triggered very easily and whine about anything that doesn't support them.
They can't handle criticism and will insult and troll anyone who criticizes them.
Hell, the even call people who criticize them trolls, much like toxic YouTuber Youngdefiant.
MFGG's fanbase is EXTREMELY toxic, they defend everything about it and even worship it! Worse, if you oppose or give criticism to the site in any amount or form. They'll bash you non stop until you quit MFGG.

Submitting, interfacing, and doing anything with the community unless you curtail to their norms will get you hunted down.
They have terrible quality standards despite having insanely over-done rules, cater only to themselves and are so tight-knit you're either one of them or you're gone. Due to this, the community thrives on in-jokes, is full of old-fags, are insanely close-minded, and have pretty much single-handedly run the reputation for Mario Fangames into the ground.

They're stupid yeah, but they won't ever do anything to us ever.
The users are too stuck and they have little to no cross-over with their affiliates, hopefully we can have better affiliates moving forward.
They should be no harm to us (although we should look for better affiliates in the future) this is like a sort of stepping-stone.

Is that the best affiliate button we could've given them? Looks kinda bad on their page.

Now that Robin brings it up I just checked out the affiliate button. I don't know much about making these but in my opinion I think using the full name "Wario Forums" and not "W F" would work better. Despite it's reputation MFGG is established and has had many members and the initials speak for themselves. We don't have that same thing here, your not gonna type WF anywhere on the internet and people will know your talking about Wario Forums. Maybe I'm just assuming literally everyone won't click on our affiliate button for something small like that but I do think that little change could bring more attention.

Now that Robin brings it up I just checked out the affiliate button. I don't know much about making these but in my opinion I think using the full name "Wario Forums" and not "W F" would work better. Despite it's reputation MFGG is established and has had many members and the initials speak for themselves. We don't have that same thing here, your not gonna type WF anywhere on the internet and people will know your talking about Wario Forums. Maybe I'm just assuming literally everyone won't click on our affiliate button for something small like that but I do think that little change could bring more attention.

So... am I the only one who checks all a site's affiliates just for if?

I think it's fine to be affiliated with them. Don't let some bad members ruin the fact we are now affiliated with a prolific site.

Maybe we can collaborate on some Wario related projects?

Yeah it's fine to be affiliated for the fact that we're in touch with the only semi-popular community
Me and that one other guy have just brought up things we've seen first-hand
Most likely none of you will ever have to deal with it because barely anyone is gonna actually show up to the forums from the affiliation

Just throwing things out there:
Have you considered affiliating with Mario Bros X?
The community is clean and passionate.

I've considered it, for both Wario Forums and Gaming Reinvented. The only issue is that I don't participate in their forums much, so I don't really who to contact like I do for Mario Fan Games Galaxy and SMW Central.

But I'll try and get the sites affiliated none the less.

Is that the best affiliate button we could've given them? Looks kinda bad on their page.

Well, it seems you've volunteered to make a replacement! Enjoy!

P.S. We really need an artist on staff here. Not sure who though.

I think it's fine to be affiliated with them. Don't let some bad members ruin the fact we are now affiliated with a prolific site.

Maybe we can collaborate on some Wario related projects?

I like the idea of collaborating on some Wario related projects. I'll bring that up to them at some point.

Well, it seems you've volunteered to make a replacement! Enjoy!
What? Now me giving feedback means I'll fix it? Take my hand but not the whole arm. The banner just looks unrecongnizable and unfun. Just stating what I see as a visitor.

MFFG can get away with their inicials only too, but people are not even going to care enough to ask wtf is a WF.

Back