Wario Land Amiibo?

I'm so confused! First somebody thinks Warioware would not sell millions and now they do? Sometimes I think the Forum is just attacking me for no reason. I'm not sure what to say!

Warioware will sell good...? better, eh? Now, about them Ashley amiibo, better be a lot. Don't want them going out the first day they come out! >:3

The Boo one is glow in the dark

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2016-06-14-at-11_53_06-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2016-06-14-at-11_53_06-AM.png
    566.8 KB · Views: 311
I'm so confused! First somebody thinks Warioware would not sell millions and now they do? Sometimes I think the Forum is just attacking me for no reason. I'm not sure what to say!

Warioware will sell good...? better, eh? Now, about them Ashley amiibo, better be a lot. Don't want them going out the first day they come out! >:3
I don't think it has anything to do with sales for warioware but you piping in the same person you always do.

I'm just saying why are you surprised that you get those kinds of ratings at this point. This thread isn't even about Warioware anyway.

Well, it started out as my gonna go on about Waluigi until somebody starting to talk about diddy. Waluigi should be in Wario Land as a 2nd player or something, his amiibo could work in such a game!

Well, it started out as my gonna go on about Waluigi until somebody starting to talk about diddy. Waluigi should be in Wario Land as a 2nd player or something, his amiibo could work in such a game!

Waluigi would be far better off in a new Wario spin-off like "Partners in Crime". Trying to shoehorn him or the WarioWare cast into the Wario Land series at this stage would be disjointed and disrespectful to fans, since the series has its own history and unique identity with Wario's roots (his castle) which long predates Waluigi and WarioWare.

Yeah, I guess Warioware would never sell millions, thanks for pointing that out.. Waluigi pulling his stash probably wasn't the best part too...
Well, it's like... I don't think the Ashley amiibo would sell millions, however I do think Waluigi pulling his mustache was the best part.

Anyway: I'm happy we're finally getting a real Wario amiibo!

Really pleased that they are releasing an overalls version of Wario! Glad that I am on an internship during the time of release. I'll probably fullfill my addiction and immediatly complete the Super Mario Amiibo collection. VforVictory:

Back