Wario Land II - Enhanced Graphics

Do you like these enhanced graphics?

• Yes! Much better!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No! Keep the original!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Oh my goodness that looks REALLY swell! =O this is amzing, I think I could carefully implement this as well.
I just need to modify this file:
DDwrUhV.png

Hope I don't miss any pixels! Imscared:

Oh my goodness that looks REALLY swell! =O this is amzing, I think I could carefully implement this as well.
I just need to modify this file:
DDwrUhV.png

Hope I don't miss any pixels! Imscared:
Thank you very much. ^^
Well, don't sweat it too much. When you're done, give me a screenshot and I can put my version over it in photoshop, on a seperate layer and when it doesn't change when I turn the layer on and off then it's perfect. :STongue3: That's how I compare big sprites.

Btw, shouldn't this pixel be yellow? S;D
bobo pixel.png

It's part of his beak, right? :STongue2:
I know this is getting extremely nitpicky but that's what I do. SXD

Reactions: 607
Dude... something happened...
I just played "Through the thorny maze", I entered a room and suddenly the palette went sepia, the camera screwed up completely and the room is running on the train level mechanic.
Halp!
glitch.png

Reactions: 607
Meanwhile, did I do this right?
lktWGaL.gif

And about Bobo, I've thought about that pixel a long time too, but I figured that it was part of his wing.

Meanwhile, did I do this right?
lktWGaL.gif
Yes, perfect! :D
Looks great! ^^

And about Bobo, I've thought about that pixel a long time too, but I figured that it was part of his wing.

I guess it could be either. Depending on if the artist had a more two dimensional beak in mind or a more three dimensional one.

What door did you enter to let this occur? I'm playing through this level now, but it's not happening on mine.
For the first one it was the door that leads to the room with the ramp on the right side where you have to jump into the narrow passages.
For the second one it's the door in the first spike & owl room that leads into the room inside the tree, where you jump down one of the shafts, which then leads into the second owl rom.
If it's not the case for you then I have no idea why it happened. Also, I've been rushing through the game and haven't gone into every room so there might be other glitched doors that I don't know about.

For the first one it was the door that leads to the room with the ramp on the right side where you have to jump into the narrow passages.
For the second one it's the door in the first spike & owl room that leads into the room inside the tree, where you jump down one of the shafts, which then leads into the second owl rom.
If it's not the case for you then I have no idea why it happened. Also, I've been rushing through the game and haven't gone into every room so there might be other glitched doors that I don't know about.
Very odd... I've looked everywhere in the level, both from a completed save file and from rushing through it from a new game..
The only thing I can think of is that our original roms are slightly different. which could cause the corruption from the patch.

Very odd... I've looked everywhere in the level, both from a completed save file and from rushing through it from a new game..
The only thing I can think of is that our original roms are slightly different. which could cause the corruption from the patch.
Could be. Why upload a patch anyway? Why not just the patched rom itself?

I'll try to patch it again.

Dafudge? ...now I can't even launch the patched rom. ...whatever, I'll try it again later, for now I gotta get back to work.

By the way, Weario, if you're gonna use my version of the Wario Portrait in the next update of your hack, don't forget to credit me. S;D

By the way, Weario, if you're gonna use my version of the Wario Portrait in the next update of your hack, don't forget to credit me. S;D
Ofcourse! :) however, if more people just get random crashes from this patch, there's not really a point in updating it.

I will create a new version towards the end of the week.
Let me know if there's still more pixels that need some attention.

Back