Wario Man never returned after his suspension.

Dumribble

The Post Rater™
Do you guys think maybe he confused it for a banning? Or maybe he got angry due to being suspended, and decided to leave?

I agree he was being rude in various topics, but he could learn, couldn't he? What do you say?

Well i wasen't around when he was active, so i don't know how it was haveing him around, how was it? But he probably woulden't like me too much………well he may come around again, but who knows?

Having him around meant having someone who flipped out too often, but was an user who contributed to the forums with some information, topics of discussion, and some interesting pictures. The problem is that he really hates some subjects/characters (such as Ashley), and he couldn't control his temper.

If he returns, I hope he doesn't attack you, and stops attacking Nintengasm so much just for liking Ashley. And calms down in general.

Well he did say he woulden't comment as much (but that's not the same as not commenting at all). I have to say he looked very rude, like when he said "I will be nice now" he still attacked Nintengasm and ShyguyXXL for no real reason. But i did see some interesting threads he made. I guess he probably got very mad and never came back……..…

I don't know. I wasn't really dwelling on it.

That said, I had every reason to be skeptical. Even when he said he'd be nice, he had a track record of not keeping his word. I'm not gonna say I don't have that problem myself, but it could be on the same page as the post where he said he'd be nice.

Nintengasm had the worst of it. Even he asked what he had against him. Wario Man's reasons for not liking Ashley...yeah, I maintain that an incomplete list of characters with "stupid anime fanart" would be huge. Especially since it'll only grow.

ShyGuyXXL being attacked, though...I would think it's obvious that you do not attack mods of a forum except in special cases. Special cases that, quite frankly, don't apply here or in many other places I go to.

They can ban you, and if you attack them, they will. I'm sure that's just forum rule 101.

Last edited:
It could be possible that he didn't even know ShyGuy was a mod (though not much likely). And maybe he hates Ashley's "stupid anime fanart" in special because he likes Wario and she gets a lot more fanart than he does.

But this is just conjecture, and sadly being skeptical is probably the most logical feeling to have, because he did not keep his word even when asked several times about it, and even after having many users ask him to be nice (warelander especially made a large and useful post teaching him some netiquette, and reiterated it once after that).

But... maybe the suspension would make him change? Since it's an actual punishment and whatnot.

Wario Man lacked basic netiquette and failed to exerce it when multiple members explained - in detail- what he was doing wrong, had no conception of things like "put content into one big post instead of flooding threads with multiple small posts" and "Conversations evolve organically, so don't get butthurt when the subject changes", and statements such as "WHAT DOES HOSTILE MEANS" makes me very suspicious of his basic intelligence. Fact is, when someone introduces themselves with some variant of "I got banned from another forum but THEY WERE MEAN STUPID POOPIEHEADS", you should back away slowly.

I know the forum is small and that might have made Cm30 reluctant to suspend him sooner, but yeah, no. Ostracization is a necessary process. You don't gain anything by keeping undesirable elements (like say, Wario-Man), and lose plenty.

I don't know. I wasn't really dwelling on it.

That said, I had every reason to be skeptical. Even when he said he'd be nice, he had a track record of not keeping his word. I'm not gonna say I don't have that problem myself, but it could be on the same page as the post where he said he'd be nice.

Nintengasm had the worst of it. Even he asked what he had against him. Wario Man's reasons for not liking Ashley...
Yeeeaaahhhh…..…this may sound rude but, that's why i'm kinda glad he's inactive now, not only would he be being rude to others i'm certain he'd be rude to me too.

Yeah, I agree he definitely had serious problems with netiquette and understanding some basic forum rules. But I think CM30 was right to not ostracize him right off the bat, and give him a suspension to begin with (though he could have called him out on his weird obsession with closing topics earlier).

And... we're the Wario Forums. We have to be different and cool and try to do more difficult things such as molding a typical angry teen boy into a civil Wario fan. That's just my opinion, but then again, he wasn't banned, and left the forum, so I guess we failed.

Yeah, I agree he definitely had serious problems with netiquette and understanding some basic forum rules. But I think CM30 was right to not ostracize him right off the bat, and give him a suspension to begin with (though he could have called him out on his weird obsession with closing topics earlier).

And... we're the Wario Forums. We have to be different and cool and try to do more difficult things such as molding a typical angry teen boy into a civil Wario fan. That's just my opinion, but then again, he wasn't banned, and left the forum, so I guess we failed.

How did we fail? We tried, and he would not stop.

As Dumribble pointed out, I was one of the ones who tried to reason with Wario Man, multiple times in fact:
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/will-they-make-another-wario-land.653/
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/we-need-more-warioware-fans.371/page-2
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/are-you-an-ashley-lover.663/
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/did-anyone-else-not-throw-the-bird-enemies-at-bobo.618/
You can probably tell that I got increasingly angrier over time.
I initially thought that he just needed some patience and would keep his word, but over time his apologys and promises lost any sense of sincerity for me.

His treatment of Nintengasm was an especially huge red button for me, in fact it's gotten so bad over time that Gasm asked me if HE was the problem and told me that he was willing to leave the forum if that was the case, which of course it wasn't.
I actually told CM30 about this and quite frankly I'm shocked that Wario Man wasn't suspended right away, because his behavior just bordered on harassment.

As for us "failing", I don't see why WE of all people should be responsible to teach a kid manners that he should already have learned a long time ago, I mean for fucks sake look at how he reacted to a simple question asked by JoKeR:
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/ready-to-eat-with-wario.665/

You don't do that no matter what age you are, that's the kind of stuff that your parents teach you as soon as you learn to talk, some basic social skills and manners should be expected when going to a massage board meant for disscusions on ANY subject.

I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve a second chance, but past experiences taught me to not put any faith into his promises and if he has no intentions of bettering himself than good ridance, nobody needs people who are like that, plain and simple.

Yeah, I misphrased my "failing" comment. I just meant to say we couldn't manage to make him change, but that's definitely his fault for being so rude and lacking in elemental netiquette. The killer was indeed him not keeping his promises: had he actually decided to "be nice" as he said, he wouldn't have gotten suspended. And yeah, it took a long time for him to get the punishment, but I think that was done with a good intentions, because CM30 thinks the Wario fanbase is small and we need to stay together, something I agree with (Wario Man hit the limit for our tolerance though).

Also, Nintengasm hasn't been posting lately; that's okay for whatever reasons he has, but I hope it's not because of Wario Man... I wonder if he knows that he's gone?

I gotta be honest though, giving him a taste of his own medicine felt great.

Him: You killed the joke. I hope your proud.

Me: ....you hope my proud what?

Him: That you are a joke killer. Can you read, or you trying to make another joke with me?

Me:
You killed the joke. I hope your proud.

I hope your proud.

your
See it now?

Him: The punch line is that I spelled your wrong? I suggest you don't be a comedian.

Me: No, the punchline was me saying "....you hope my proud what?"
You misspelling "you're" is the setup. ;)

Him: You're starting to piss me off. Stop doing this bullcrap jokes of yours.

I gotta be honest though, giving him a taste of his own medicine felt great.

Him: You killed the joke. I hope your proud.

Me: ....you hope my proud what?

Him: That you are a joke killer. Can you read, or you trying to make another joke with me?

Me:

See it now?

Him: The punch line is that I spelled your wrong? I suggest you don't be a comedian.

Me: No, the punchline was me saying "....you hope my proud what?"
You misspelling "you're" is the setup. ;)

Him: You're starting to piss me off. Stop doing this bullcrap jokes of yours.
Saw that, it was pretty funny. :)

Still, I will say, that he had a point when he said I should have made my post shorter.

Was he a bit rude about it? Yes, he was. Could he have put it better? Yeah, he could have. But I agree that I went a little overboard in my comic book thread. That length was unnecessary.

Last edited:
I actually thought he was completely wrong there. You really like comic books, and it was a specific topic to talk about it... and when you're talking about your favorite things, there's always so much to ramble on, and that was the right place for it...

Also, I wonder where Glowsquid found that geek sociology article thing. Is it famous or something? Because I never heard of it.

Still, I will say, that he had a point when he said I should have made my post shorter.

Was he a bit rude about it? Yes, he was. Could he have put it better? Yeah, he could have. But I agree that I went a little overboard in my comic book thread. That length was unnecessary.

If you have something to say than make your post as long as you please, I thought it was a very well written post and interesting to read.

Wario Man's comment strikes me more as a "whaaa, it's longer than five sentences" bitchfest, rather than constructive critisicm.

After all we are talking about a guy who willingly spamed certain threads:
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/wario-forums-rules-and-guidelines.1/

Just like that, so he has no right to tell you that your post was too long.

Back