Wario themed attractions you'd want to see at a Nintendo theme park?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I'm not sure how likely it is we'll get representation for the Wario Land or WarioWare series at that Universal theme park that Nintendo's cut a deal with, but if we did... what would you want to see?

Some sort of Wario Land or Wario World themed rollercoaster?

A WarioWare style adventure ride of some sort, maybe involving Dr Crygor or Ashley or whatever?

An arcade, sort of themed after either WarioWare's Diamond City or Wario Land 4's Game Room?

Real life Mona Pizza restaurant?

What would you want to see?

How about an Ashley themed haunted Mansion? That would be badass! Being scared by Ashley in real life, being in a super scary haunted house. I remember going in a haunted fun house with a bud of mine, we were scared shitless. This one guy looked like a robot, but he started following us and we ran into random rooms, lol. We were scared to go first, we could hear random people screaming.

That would be awesome to re-create with Ashley. Also let's not forget about the Ashley gift shop right outside the place.

How about an Ashley themed haunted Mansion? That would be badass! Being scared by Ashley in real life, being in a super scary haunted house. I remember going in a haunted fun house with a bud of mine, we were scared shitless. This one guy looked like a robot, but he started following us and we ran into random rooms, lol. We were scared to go first, we could hear random people screaming.

That would be awesome to re-create with Ashley. Also let's not forget about the Ashley gift shop right outside the place.

It's an interesting concept, though you'd have to compete with Luigi's Mansion for the haunted house spot. Not sure how many haunted house attractions a theme park can have.

Well, it would be fun to board the SS Tea Cup, and take a ride on the WL2 Train, but other than that, can't think of anything...

Yeah, something based on the SS Tea Cup would be neat. Then again, something based on any Wario Land level would be neat in general.

It's an interesting concept, though you'd have to compete with Luigi's Mansion for the haunted house spot. Not sure how many haunted house attractions a theme park can have.

This one place had 3 haunted houses. I only went in two though, the scary house that had many rooms and nowhere to run, lol.

The other was in complete darkness with only dim little lights in the floor leading the way. There was also this room that closes on you, how sweet is that? doesn't fully close on you but it was awesome.

So maybe we can have Luigi's mansion and Ashley's mansion.

This one place had 3 haunted houses. I only went in two though, the scary house that had many rooms and nowhere to run, lol.

The other was in complete darkness with only dim little lights in the floor leading the way. There was also this room that closes on you, how sweet is that? doesn't fully close on you but it was awesome.

So maybe we can have Luigi's mansion and Ashley's mansion.

Well, that's good. What theme park was it by the way?

Oh, and for that matter... what would a third haunted house be in a theoretical Nintendo Land? The Shadow Temple from Ocarina of Time? The Arbiter's Grounds from Twilight Princess? The Pokemon Tower from Pokemon Red and Blue (Lavender Town)?

Oh, the Pokemon Tower sounds amazing! I would go in there, I'd say it would be pretty amazing to have that. Even though I don't play Pokemon I know Lavender town and the myths behind it.

My money would be on Lavendar Tower, though I'm not sure how exactly they'd pull it off. They could probably think of something, in such a case.

Something I remember liking as a kid at Disney World was being able to visit Mickey Mouse's house. I'd be giddy to see what Wario litters his home with. I imagine his entire abode smells like garlic and gold.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Oh this one is obvious. "WarioWare 4D"

It would be a 4D attraction where Wario gets to subject you to all kinds of zany hi-jinx. Expect Wario to sneeze all over you (you will get wet), turn giant and shake the room (to shake out all your loose change), and of course fart (sorry guys you knew this one was coming).

The attraction would begin with Wario telling everyone instructions in his very Wario way. "Make your way into the theater then shut up and sit down!" "No flash photography or I'll smack you silly!"
Wario's giant 3D head will appear to the audience and introduce himself and his "Amazingly brilliant show!"

Throughout the show different Ware characters will appear as well. Like Ashley will cast a spell that summons a bunch of fluttering bats at the audience.

The Shadow Temple from Ocarina of Time?

The well in Kakariko would be great, too : p

And a Wario theme park should definitely be heavy with the mascots and characters, so it should definitely have an automated Mona and the Hot Slices band : p Would be best to have them playing in the Mona Pizza place : p

Wario themed pinball game I'm on board, arcade hosted by the volts, not so much. I never thought about an arcade, but that could prove a big part of the theme park.

Wario's Pinball is a must!

Back