Wario's Nipples

Boppity BopPop

Something something Wario good
So recently on Twitter, some uprising has sprung. The "Heated debate" on Wario's nipples on whether he has them or not. The Japanese trailer for Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Oylmpics had been released and at one point Wario, Dr Eggman and Silver are at podiums. The men (Eggman and Wario not Silver) are seen shirtless.

Upon closer inspection, we can see that Dr Eggman has visible nips. Wario however, does not seem to have any. Were they removed somehow? Who knows. Some people have pointed out that looking closely at Warios body, does reveal that he, in fact, DOES have nips albeit, they are very hard to see as they are the same color as his skin.

Today, I bring all us Wario fans to discuss and debate an important matter on Wario,
Does he or does he not, have proper nipples?

Are they actually there? Do they not exist entirely? Is Wario a different species altogether? If they are there, Why are they like this? Is this crucial information? Am I wasting my time on Wario's Tatters? State your thoughts.

In the Meantime, look at this new render:

It's Beautiful.

I think they're there. You can see them on his chest, they're just very hard to see in the picture due to being nearly the same colour as his skin.

So recently on Twitter, some uprising has sprung. The "Heated debate" on Wario's nipples on whether he has them or not.

Finally some discussion-worthy content on a social media site. See, it is possible.

But now I see it too. They are indeed there, it's just that they are very pale compared to that of Dr. Eggman, or Mario as seen in Odyssey.
Another thing that caught my eye is that Wario, quite surprisingly for a man his weight, doesn't have any significant manboobs.

Finally some discussion-worthy content on a social media site. See, it is possible.

But now I see it too. They are indeed there, it's just that they are very pale compared to that of Dr. Eggman, or Mario as seen in Odyssey.
Another thing that caught my eye is that Wario, quite surprisingly for a man his weight, doesn't have any significant manboobs.

I must admit, I am too disappointed of Wario's lack of manboob.

Back