Wario's Press Conference (Wario World/Mega Microgames)

It's always kind of weird to me how different Martinet's voices sound when he's actually saying full sentences and not just short phrases and miscellaneous vocal sounds.

It's always kind of weird to me how different Martinet's voices sound when he's actually saying full sentences and not just short phrases and miscellaneous vocal sounds.
Wario's voice sounds a lot deeper in some of the later Mario Party games, now that you mention it.

Oh he changed his Wario voice to be deeper a long while ago. What I mean is, even here compared to how he sounds ingame compared to say, Wario World, his voice just sounds a lot different.

Oh he changed his Wario voice to be deeper a long while ago. What I mean is, even here compared to how he sounds ingame compared to say, Wario World, his voice just sounds a lot different.
I've actually asked Charles about doing Wario's voice before via an e-mail (he actually replied and I was more excited than someone winning the lottery.) He said that he loves doing Wario but the voice does hurt his throat. That could explain why it changes.

I've actually asked Charles about doing Wario's voice before via an e-mail (he actually replied and I was more excited than someone winning the lottery.) He said that he loves doing Wario but the voice does hurt his throat. That could explain why it changes.
Makes more sense than the explanation I heard somewhere before that he changed it because it was "too similar" to his Waluigi voice.

assuming that most of the reporters are from Diamond City....why does this city have a Sugar Daddy Radio ? (around five minutes into the vid)

that is a very specific radio channel to have

I saw this for the first time yesterday, after browsing the Wario Franchise Fan Blog. The spaghetti meatball sauce innuendo made me say, "oh my god," out loud. It's insane Nintendo released this lmao.

I saw this for the first time yesterday, after browsing the Wario Franchise Fan Blog. The spaghetti meatball sauce innuendo made me say, "oh my god," out loud. It's insane Nintendo released this lmao.

Maybe it's better that not many people know of this nowadays, or it might get cancelled for being mysogynistic or something. Nintendo used to be so much more egdy back then.

Since the audio of Wario talking in full sentences lasts 6 minutes, how would the AI react when being commanded to recreate his voice?

"humma humma ding dong" i didn't know wario had that dawg in him
also, if mario has sworn at one of those e3 panels, you can't tell me wario hasn't

I really wish Nintendo did more like this these days. They had a charm to them. I don't think he could get away with saying he'll cover a woman in "spaghetti meatball sauce" these days, though, or asking her to "play with his gold coinses."

This was truly the best Wario voice actor but yeah Wario aint as afraid of the women as people play he is. He's just really on that Sigma grind.

Back