Wario's skin and hair colors

In his own games, usually artwork for said games but in some of them too, he's white as heck. In Mario games, and artworks/renders for them, he's either tan or "brown." There's even a bunch of artworks for Virtual Boy Wario Land that show him with light skin, but one for then SAME GAME has him "brown." And his nose... Usually bubblegum pink, but sometimes hot pink and sometimes red.

Oh and I won't forget the hair. Usually light brown, sometimes a darker brown, sometimes so light brown that it's orange-ish or even blonde-ish! And that mustache... As Wario-Man in twisted and one point in diy showcase it's red.

Inconsistencies like this happen all the time. Same with his height.
But Wario is obviously a white with brown hair, a pink nose and a black 'stache.

Attachments

• wario black.png
    wario black.png
    933.3 KB · Views: 1,853
He tans himself before every mario spinoff game so he looks good. He's really white in his own games though. As for the hair... I'm not sure. And for the virtual boy game, I have no clue

As for the hair... I'm not sure.

Wario's hair colour is confusing isn't it?
His hair tends to vary a lot more than that of other characters, and even within his own games it isn't consistent.
Personally, I have always had the headcanon that his hair was light bown. (With all this variation, I just had to have a headcanon) But this is mostly because of my friend once told me that he thought my hair was similar to Wario's. I'm dark blond, bordering on brown, so I think he's about right. (Although he never specified about what game he was talking.)

Wario's hair colour is confusing isn't it?
His hair tends to vary a lot more than that of other characters, and even within his own games it isn't consistent.
Personally, I have always had the headcanon that his hair was light bown. (With all this variation, I just had to have a headcanon) But this is mostly because of my friend once told me that he thought my hair was similar to Wario's. I'm dark blond, bordering on brown, so I think he's about right. (Although he never specified about what game he was talking.)

Maybe he dyes his hair? SXD

Back