[Upcoming Game] WarioWare: Get it Together! announced for Nintendo Switch!

Waluigi

Wahahaha!!!
Looks freakin' awesome! Not as hype as a Wario Land game, for me, but I'm still totally jazzed to actually get to control Wario and his supporting cast inside the microgames. Oh yeah!!!

Seems like they are going for a different mobile-esque-Amazing World of Gumball art style with this one, which is an interesting switch up! I wonder where Penny is though?

Tiny bit disappointed about the Gold artstyle carrying over, but it still looks pretty interesting so far. I like the idea of playing as different characters this time.

Sweet, can’t wait for the new WarioWare! I certainly was not expecting to be able to play as the cast. R.I.P Penny though, kind of weird that she's not here when everyone else is.

bash.png

Wario's main ability in this game seems to be the Shoulder Bash! Glad the series still lives on.

More gameplay here, it seems more abstract and out there than the last game, but that does not have to be something bad at all!

Does anyone know if Ko Takeuchi is on the team? the art style looks a little different and more experimental, I can't tell if it's him or just an emulation of his style. He does not seem to have said anything on his twitter but I think that is because he is in contract or is simply not part of the new game, although it would be hard to believe

Does anyone know if Ko Takeuchi is on the team? the art style looks a little different and more experimental, I can't tell if it's him or just an emulation of his style. He does not seem to have said anything on his twitter but I think that is because he is in contract or is simply not part of the new game, although it would be hard to believe
Looks the same as his WarioWare Gold art tbh

Does anyone know if Ko Takeuchi is on the team? the art style looks a little different and more experimental, I can't tell if it's him or just an emulation of his style. He does not seem to have said anything on his twitter but I think that is because he is in contract or is simply not part of the new game, although it would be hard to believe.
I don't see why he wouldn't be here. The art here looks exactly like his art in Gold.

I think @Koffi Duck might he referring more to the art in the microgames themselves, as they definitely look more experimental than usual, like with the Defog! microgame in the above clip. Of course, the series has always had art like that, but there seems to be something different here, and I cannot put my finger on it.

I think @Koffi Duck might he referring more to the art in the microgames themselves, as they definitely look more experimental than usual, like with the Defog! microgame in the above clip. Of course, the series has always had art like that, but there seems to be something different here, and I cannot put my finger on it.
He hasn't done ingame art since Touched! though. And the microgame visuals has always been done by a variety of people.

View attachment 12782

Wario's main ability in this game seems to be the Shoulder Bash! Glad the series still lives on.

Seeing that puts a tear in my eye. First we got it back in Smash, now we have it in WarioWare. At least some part of Wario Land lives on.

You know, it's funny how both WarioWare and Mario Golf suddenly decided to give us active control of the characters (both of which include Wario....though sadly only the latter includes yours truly) in their respective Switch games. I don't know about you guys, but for me, having active, direct control of a playable character makes me SOOOO much more interested and engaged with a game. As a result, I'm way more hyped for WarioWare and Mario Golf than I ever thought I would be.

I really hope they put out a demo or something like with the last game. The whole gimmick of using a character probably has to do with the Switch Lite, even though I am sure everyone was expecting things like what was in 1 2 Switch, I am curious to try this out! Innovation!

Glad Lulu is back! I'm sure Penny will return as well. Glad to see all of my favorite characters returning.

I'm also glad we actually get to play as these characters in the Microgames themselves. Wonder who I'll play as the most...

Can't we get Wario Land 6 along with this or something?

I think we could definetely get Ware and Land together on the same console. But for Land we would need a developer (The Ware Team doesn't do platformers). But hey the Advance Wars Remake is co-developed by Wayforward, which opens the possibility of Indie Studios helping with Nintendo IP revivals, which I really like. On the other side Wayforward was my number one pick for W.Land in terms of Indie Studios but they are busy .

Back