We need more WarioWare fans

I suggest starting with the original because it's the first one and is a great introduction to the series' concepts, without having control gimmicks that could possibly be a problem for newcomers (I don't mind them, though Twisted could be annoying sometimes).
You're right, the GBA version would probably be best since it also introduces all the original characters and the concept of microgames.

(Why in the world did people disagree when I said "opinion is not fact?" It's the truth.)

I hate Touched because it introduced Ashley, who took Wario's spotlight from his fans.

Are you trying to be some kind of troll, or are you being serious?

Can I dislike Ashley? Is there a problem?
There is nothing wrong with having an opinion and prensenting it, it just depends on how you present said opinion.
Nothing against you dude but I have asked you before to tone down a little:
I don't like her either thought it's pretty uncalled for to loudly curse about her without any prior provocation.Believe me I did the same thing:http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/what-miis-are-you-using.462/I made a big deal out off me as a Mii beeing able to vent my hatred for the character out, but looking back I'm kind of ashamed of it since I realised just how juvenile it was, nobody is bashing characters I like like Toad from the Mario series who I have talked about quite a bit on this forum and nobody comes in just to bash him or me for liking him and I realiced that I should do the same with Rosalina, even if there don't seem to be any big fans of the character here it's still uncalled for to just randomly take the piss on her.No offence, I'm just saying that I did the same thing before and feel dumb for it, I don't want you to feel the same. ;-)
We all need to let off a little steam every once in a while, but I just wanted to point out that stuff like this:
ROSALINA IS STUPID!!!!!!!Whenever I see her in Kart, I target her.In smash, I go aggressive on Her.She is one ugly loser.
Or setting your status as "Rosalina and Ashley hater" doesn't really contribiute anything and if anything, just make people
who happen to like them feel uncomfortable.
Now we don't even seem to have any Rosalina fans here, I'm sure as hell not, I'l be f***** if I ever become one, thought we do have Ashley fans here and I don't want to accuse you of anything, but it really seems like you have it out for Nintengasm, you dislike his comment where he is just telling you to actually try a Ware game before you blindly bash the series and if you REALLY hate Ashley that much than why do you even respond to threads like this:

http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/why-did-this-injustice-happen-smash-bros.632/

I don't want to tell you how you are supposed to write your content, I just can't stand the unnecessary hosstility that's going on right now, we all just want to have a good time here and so do you, I just want you to understand that this aggresiveness isn't exactly comfortable to read.

I'm definitely here right now because of the impact Wario Land (specifically 3 and 4) had on me, but I'm a pretty big WarioWare fan as well... Hopefully I can help make up some of the gaps here!

Back