We need more WarioWare fans

While I'm not exactly a fan of the WarioWare franchise, I'd have to agree. We need a nice balance of Wario Land and WarioWare fans so the forum doesn't become a Wario Land fansite.

I say that we search websites like Tumblr for fans.

We need more fans of the WarioWare characters, more like.

It doesn't help how the series has more or less had a death wish lately.

True, although given that we've already got a decent amount of Wario Land ones, and WarioWare fan works outnumber Wario Land ones on various sites, surely that implies there's a pretty large fanbase for WarioWare's characters, right?

The Wario fanbase is already small, and we still divide ourselves into Land and Ware lovers. :) It's just like Wario to have many fun contradictions!

Last edited:
True, although given that we've already got a decent amount of Wario Land ones, and WarioWare fan works outnumber Wario Land ones on various sites, surely that implies there's a pretty large fanbase for WarioWare's characters, right?
The amount of fan works do not dictate the overall popularity of something.

Dumribble has a point too.

The amount of fan works do not dictate the overall popularity of something.

Dumribble has a point too.

People don't tend to post fan works for something that don't give a toss about. Why else are most hacks and mods of games like Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog? Cause a lot of people are really nostalgic about them (and a massive amount adore the franchises).

The amount of WarioWare fan art indicates that at least some more people must be enthusiastic about the series. Otherwise why go to all the effort of creating the more impressive pieces?

The divide between Wario Land and WarioWare fans is annoying too I guess.

A few months old, but what the heck. I'll post.

A huge WarioWare fan just joined up and I plan to stick around. I hate seeing Land VS Ware debates when it comes to Smash stuff, so I know what you mean about having a big difference between the fan bases.

I suggest starting with the original because it's the first one and is a great introduction to the series' concepts, without having control gimmicks that could possibly be a problem for newcomers (I don't mind them, though Twisted could be annoying sometimes).

Back