Welcome Angler of Lake Asparagus!

Well, that's certainly an... original username. I mean, @Angler of Lake Asparagus? What is that, a reference to that episode of Codename Kids Next Door?

But hey, it seems like you're a Wario fan based on your avatar, so welcome to Wario Forums!

Heh. Nah. Lake Asparagus is the lake at the foot of Mount Teapot (you know, from Wario Land: SML3?) Always liked the idea of fishing there. It's so atmospheric and peaceful, so.... "Angler of Lake Asparagus"!

Anyway, I've visited your forum for a year or two, but BlueJackG finally convinced me to join via his wonderful Wario Land remixes on Youtube. Thanks for the welcome!!

Last edited:
Heheheh. Nah, mate. Lake Asparagus is that reservoir at the foot of Mount Teapot (you know, from Wario Land 1?) Fishing and Wario Land were a big part of my childhood, so... "Angler of Lake Asparagus"! Looks like a beautiful spot to throw a line in too, apart from those bloody swooping birds!
Anyway, cheers from Australia, CM30! I've visited your forum for a year or two, but BlueJackG finally convinced me to join via his wonderful Wario Land remixes on Youtube. Thanks so much for the welcome!!

Geez... me blushes... *Blushes*

Welcome! Make yourself at home! :)

Hello again, BlueJack! I've finally joined the forums, thanks to you and those wonderful remixes! Haha. This place looks even better than the old Kitchen Island forums that closed down years ago. Anyone here remember the Kitchen Island Wario fan site?

Hello again, BlueJack! I've finally joined the forums, thanks to you and those wonderful remixes! Haha. This place looks even better than the old Kitchen Island forums that closed down years ago. Anyone here remember the Kitchen Island Wario fan site?

I sure do! I was part of it! Shame it closed not long after I joined... I'm glad the WarioForums exist, my life needed a place I could nerd away my Wario fandom.

Also, make sure you check out Pigmask Colonel's thread, he also has great music from and inspired by Wario games! Check here! and Here!

I remember Kitchen Island. Never got round to joining it, but looked like a nice place while it was around.

Still, Wario Forums is likely better now. It's certainly more active, that's for sure!

I remember Kitchen Island. Never got round to joining it, but looked like a nice place while it was around.

Still, Wario Forums is likely better now. It's certainly more active, that's for sure!

Yes, no doubt! The Wario Forums are way better! Kitchen Island was good when it lasted, but I like it here a lot more!

Back