RevampedSpider
Who dares disturb the flying dutchman?
- Coins
- 2,676
Personally, I say Shoulder Bash, but GO! sounds pretty good too.
sezwho? the Mario Wiki? Get real, homieFor some reason, I remember calling it the shoulder barge. Not quite sure why.
Seems Dash Attack is the official name now:
![]()
Dash Attack
The Dash Attack, also known as the Body Slam, Shoulder Barge, Barge, Attack, Super Smash, Wario Attack, Dashing, or Shoulder Tackle, is one of Wario's signature...www.mariowiki.com
The naming varies often. In WarioWare Gold it's called the Wario Attack but in Smash Ultimate it's called the Shoulder Tackle.For some reason, I remember calling it the shoulder barge. Not quite sure why.
Seems Dash Attack is the official name now:
![]()
Dash Attack
The Dash Attack, also known as the Body Slam, Shoulder Barge, Barge, Attack, Super Smash, Wario Attack, Dashing, or Shoulder Tackle, is one of Wario's signature...www.mariowiki.com
i can call it DISH if i want, yoYou are only allowed to call it "GO" if you watch videogamedunkey