What do you call Wario's signature move?

What do you call it?

• Shoulder Bash

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Shoulder Charge

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Shoulder Barge

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Shoulder Tackle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dash Attack

• Wario Attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GO!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • dish

• Total voters
I flip-flop around between all the variations beginning with "shoulder" to be honest, but as far as shorthand usage goes, my brother and I refer to it as the "dish", in reference to one of the voice clips that'll play for Wario World's version of the move. This term is both a noun and a verb, and can swap from one to the other within mere sentences-- for example, one situation one of us could just easily say "you gotta use the dish" as we could "you gotta dish up there".
I can't remember if this next part applies to us both or not, but even if I'm not doing a Wario voice I'll always enunciate it the same way Wario does-- that's why I had the "dish" in those quotations written in Italics still.

Plus. In moments where quick thinking is absolutely necessary, shouting "yougottadish!!" those extra half-seconds can be the difference between Life and the goddamn unithorn pit

i demand that this option be added to the poll so I can choose it
Also, at first I thought this was going to be talking about the W thing. ...you know. with his fingers. I like to call it the Wah.

For some reason, I remember calling it the shoulder barge. Not quite sure why.

Seems Dash Attack is the official name now:

sezwho? the Mario Wiki? Get real, homie

The naming varies often. In WarioWare Gold it's called the Wario Attack but in Smash Ultimate it's called the Shoulder Tackle.

The patented Shoilder Boilder Charge Barge Folder Molder Dash Bash Mash Crash Tackle Crackle Pop GO DISH ECK-SUH-LLEN-TEH Attack

f uck
hey_hey_hey_join_the_nintendo_fun_club_today.png

Dash Attack looks better when writing it and is probably what I'll type it as but shoulder barge just sounds write to say so i call it that. Unless I'm playing WL2 or 3 then it's the elbow attack

Back