What graphics do you want to see ripped from Wario Land 4?

Looks like there's a piece of the palm tree missing.

Nope:

arabiannightcutoff.png

Seems the graphics themselves are cut off in game.

But I've finished the tileset now:

index.php

It probably was. Nintendo is no stranger to that. The background for Wet-Dry World apparently comes from a picture of Casares in Spain...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casares,_Málaga

And the test stage in Smash Bros Melee uses a picture of a (now closed) coffee shop:

I suspect they had a bunch of stock images to use for joke backgrounds and images (like the music room icons). Wonder if we can do a Game Theory and find this place in real life?

Wait a second! ....where does that sprite of the KO-ed seagull (or duck?) come in? From what I remember it only ever flies in front of you and then flies off. Can you... knock it out somehow or is that unused?

Might be unused, though maybe someone can see if you really can jump into it to knock it out.

That would be terrifying. I mean, have you seen how many enemies Super Hard has?

Then again, they could always make them all respawn once you leave the screen/walk too far away. That would be annoyingly difficult...

I mean, have you seen how many enemies Super Hard has?
Yeah but it's not really that challenging to me anymore. ^^'
Like... I don't ever really die in S-Hard mode anymore and I don't think I've ever missed a collectible either.
Nowadays I just make it harder by attempting perfect money runs. ...or at least as close to perfect as possible. (Those fish inside the Sunflower can suck my nads. D8<)

Back