What kind of Wario game will we see next?

What kind of game will the next Wario game be?

• A new Wario Land game

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A new WarioWare game

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
One will presumably be made at some point, but what will it be? A Wario Land revival? A new WarioWare game? Something completely different? What do you think?

Nintendo has said the 3DS isn't going anytime soon so we can still expect new Wario games for it. Is the WarioWare team or anyone who worked on Wario Land working on a game at the moment? If not: expect games.

Last edited:
Nintendo has said the 3DS isn't going anytime soon so we can still expect new Wario games for it. Is the WarioWare team or anyone who worked on Wario Land working on a game at the moment? If not; expect games.

At least some of the former nintendo spd1 guys are doing Miitomo

Uh... a spin-off?
If either of the two series, I'd say a mobile WarioWare. It's perfect for gyro and touch based controls, it"/ perfect for quick, highscore-based playing sessions and it's perfect for DLC.

Crazy thought. You know how a lot of people play games on phones nowadays, huh? WHAT IF! WHAT IF AND IS JUST A BIG IF, they make Warioware on phone and make Ashley the main star, it's really popular and now 2 million more people know of Ashley. It's the perfect plan.

Crazy thought. You know how a lot of people play games on phones nowadays, huh? WHAT IF! WHAT IF AND IS JUST A BIG IF, they make Warioware on phone and make Ashley the main star, it's really popular and now 2 million more people know of Ashley. It's the perfect plan.
What if they don't make her the main star, and give the rest of the cast a bit more recognition too <.<

That idea doesn't sound good. I want Ashley to have more recognition. Besides, they will be in it too, it's just Ashley will be the main star of the game. The others will have their mini games to play I guess/

Back