What music are you listening to right now?

Came for the killer organ, stayed for the awesome music.

But seriously though, Deep Purple has more to offer than only Smoke on the Water and Child in Time.

But seriously though, Deep Purple has more to offer than only Smoke on the Water and Child in Time.
Reminds me of how despite being incredibly bomb, the first time to my knowledge that my mother played Killer Queen in the car while I was present was last year.
yo, i just realized this guy sounds like Rattrap as a singer. ...and ziggy from lazytown.

also, that break around 2:40 was rad (and so was the one from 4:20. speaking of, i take it that one sound is the organ in question)

Last edited:

Damn, it really hit me hearing about the news that Daft Punk has split up. They are one of my favourite bands, and their music is what really got me into electronic music, and with me, many other people too. Who could ever have guessed that two French guys dressed as robots would make house music so famous around the world? Their music was simply outstanding, and many of their songs, especially their instrumental ones in their trademark repetitive style that got them famous in the first place, will forever remain my absolute favourites.
It's really sad to hear, but to be honest, it was not that big of a surprise, since they haven't released a new album in years, and have likely become more interested at going their own ways, which is to be respected of course, for they too are only human after all and are probably not willing to choose fading into obscurity over "quitting as legends", no matter how much of a legend they will always be in the hearts of their many fans, including me.
So here's to my digital love for Daft Punk.

Last edited:
Back