what was your favourite serie from Cartoon Network CLASSIC?

I watched the one where Robot wants to ask Shannon to the dance the other day, haha it was way cute : p I really like that show, or did the short time it was on anyway : p I should like watch every episode all at once on my next day off : p

I watched the one where Robot wants to ask Shannon to the dance the other day, haha it was way cute : p I really like that show, or did the short time it was on anyway : p I should like watch every episode all at once on my next day off : p

Oh man I remember that when Shannon and Robot were in the school dance! You know I'm pretty stoked to see some one else like this show. A lot of people I knew had no idea what this even was, the 70s vibe it gave was unique for cartoons at the time and even now. Definitely we gotta watch it man!

Gonna be a lazy poop and recycle a post.
My favs: Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Samurai Jack, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi(sort of).

Oh it's been a while since this thread saw activity! I repost my favorite:
It was Wario Land

What you didn't watch it? That's because it was exclusive to my imagination :sob:

At the risk of sounding like a pompous hipster who is too lazy to actually bother to properly watch anything else from the network, Courage TCD

Also, it had this hilariously demented masterpiece of a vore-fetish fanfic written about it, which certainly helps

Courage was a good show, very weird and creepy at times, and that was what made it so unique. Wasn't really into it when I was a kid, but I remember when the pilot aired that I felt like it was kind of my guilty pleasure, sort of? I felt uneased by it but I always stayed to watch and loved it. it was weird.

Oh it's been a while since this thread saw activity! I repost my favorite:
It was Wario Land

What you didn't watch it? That's because it was exclusive to my imagination :sob:

Courage was a good show, very weird and creepy at times, and that was what made it so unique. Wasn't really into it when I was a kid, but I remember when the pilot aired that I felt like it was kind of my guilty pleasure, sort of? I felt uneased by it but I always stayed to watch and loved it. it was weird.

Also, it had incredibly emotional scenes like this one:

As well as hilarious scenes like this one:

Let me tell you, from number 3 to number 1.... 3 is Chowder, 2 is Courage the Cowardly Dog, and 1 is hands down Ed Edd n Eddy! Loved those shows, wish Cartoon Network could bring back those cartoons without messing them up...looking at you Teen Titans go :warioewalt:

Back