What's your favorite Wario Land 4 level?

A tough question because I like almost all Wario Land 4 levels, but I think Mystic lake, with Crescent Moon Village being a close second.
My least favourite level isn't a hard question on the other hand: that's Fiery Cavern, which is also the level with my lowest hi-score.

I like Golden Passage and Domino Row; they're both tricky but also super satisfying when you get stuff right. Monsoon Jungle is also fun and brings back a lot of good memories of me playing the game badly when I was younger.
:goldenpassage::dominorow::monsoonjungle:

I see Monsoon Jungle is very well-liked, and I love the level too, especially the feature that you can go from deep underground to literally through the roof, and the long secret cave in the post-switch part.
Mine is Wild Flower fields:wildflowerfields:

I used to dislike Wildflower Fields, but the very calming nature of the level is one of the reasons I have learnt to like it.

Hm, I've never thought about that. I think The Curious Factory. I just love moving bits. The Factory levels in Wario Land II were always my favourite, even above the Train levels.

The Big Board. The interactivity of the floating dice blocks that you would hit to either get hit, earn a diamond, toggle blocks, and spawn in enemies. The level never disappoints me.

The Big Board. The interactivity of the floating dice blocks that you would hit to either get hit, earn a diamond, toggle blocks, and spawn in enemies. The level never disappoints me.

To me, it feels af if I just can't collect everything in the level (and this is actually the case if I'm correct) which goes against my ¨loot the entire stage¨ mindset.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Back