Whats your member number?

Oh yeah, btw, 96 is Drowzee
250px-096Drowzee.png

So Ive decided to take the numbers of the members who did not share what pokemon theyd be according to their member numbers and share which pokemon theyd be myself : p
(its a good way to keep the thread active : p )

Warelander 37-

vulpix_vector_by_tarindel-d4talni.png

I kinda feel this one fits him, actually : p

CM30 1-

bulbasaur.png

Felt like he should have gotten something bigger : p

Glowsquid 3-

250px-003Venusaur.png

This one legitimately made me laugh : p

JoeKarta 35-

ani035.gif

Captain Syrup 236-

latest

Pigmask Colonel 49-

049.png

Pigmask Colonel has a moth-feeling to him, definitely.

Faculty Row Review 335-

latest

Just A Wario Fan 204-

204___pineco_by_winter_freak-d36cxtf.jpg

A little too scary for Just A Wario Fan, I think : p
(Also, its not that he never posted it, he just hasnt had the chance to do so yet. So hope he doesnt mind that I did it for him >.> Would like to hear what he thinks of it, though : p )

Spinda is clearly the superior Pokemon. What's not to love about a spinning panda that resembles a bunny and has black swirls for eyes?

Need I remind you all that, while it looks like it's dizzy, that's actually just how it fights. Its erratic movements are enough to confuse enemies (Teeter Dance), it's punches are apparently unpredictable enough to have the same effect (Dizzy Punch), and it's naturally resistant to becoming dizzy (Own Tempo); when it does become confused, this is actually just it further escalating its erratic gait to throw off opponents, a la Zui Quan (Tangled Feet), and as anyone who's mastered Zui Quan can tell you, it takes a lot of practice to be able to keep balanced while doing such movements, and if you aren't skilled enough to do so, you're bound to get hurt, which would explain why it sometimes hurts itself while "confused." So in short, while it seems like a harmless little panda that can barely keep its balance, Spinda is actually a master of an advanced form of Kung Fu based around unpredictable movements.

This is not a writeup I ever thought I'd make.

I like the pokemon's design sadly no, I'm not sure what its surrounded by as its mainly only dragon. I'll think it's surrounded by a cacoon of metal now that you brought it up.

Back