Which Wario character should get their own spinoff?

Which Wario character should get their own spinoff?

• Captain Syrup

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Mona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy T

• Ashley

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 9 Volt/18 Volt

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Dr Crygor

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rudy the Clown

• Princess Shokora

• Orbulon

• Kat and Ana

• Dribble and Spitz

• Young Cricket and Master Mantis

• Count Cannoli, Carpaccio or someone else from Master of Disguise

• The Shake King

• Other

• Total voters
I vote for Captain Syrup. Although there's really nobody more suited to a starring role than Wario himself, Captain Syrup has a decent bit of spinoff potential in her own right. I can envision a game where Captain Syrup and her Black Sugar Pirates go on adventures and loot everywhere they can, with the goal to collect as much gold and treasure as possible, much like the main goal of the Wario Land games. The key difference being, of course, that she relies less upon brute strength and more upon tools and mobility.

I have to say Dr. Crygor because he's the clever type. His inventions can literally make any type of deep plot imaginable like say Nintendo's Dr. Eggman and Capcom's Dr. Wily. You just don't get the same impression with Nintendo because there are so many different Dr./Prof. type people already existing and that might be part of the problem. Examples being the Goomba Prof. from PM: TTYD, E. Gadd, and... well the idea of Dr. Crygor being in more games is to appeal to the general Futurama audience (which is strangely tough to call).

I want... Captain Syrup... in a Pirate game...

Think Monkey Island but with Syrup! :D

Oooh! Oooh! I know! :D
The backstory of Captain Syrup! :D
We learn how she became a Pirate, how she got her crew and at the very end you have to steal Peach's statue! :D
So it all comes full circle. >w<

I want... Captain Syrup... in a Pirate game...

Think Monkey Island but with Syrup! :D

Oooh! Oooh! I know! :D
The backstory of Captain Syrup! :D
We learn how she became a Pirate, how she got her crew and at the very end you have to steal Peach's statue! :D
So it all comes full circle. >w<

I'm now picturing Monkey Kombat (stance rock paper scissors) with Captain Syrup.

since wario fucked off to the ware series then who could be better than Captain Syrup to lead on a franchise based on being a greedy treasure hunter?
imagine. her cool pirate adventures, stealing left and right, finally finding a worthy rival in the shape of a very bara yellow wearing mustachoid man and oOOHHH TOP NOTCH STORYTELLING RIGHT THERE.
ninty when are you hiring me to manage the everything. im ready. you dont have to keep on playing hard to get, i will gladly give ya my hentai concept art for the game.

I want to see a Dribble and Spitz taxi game. Race against the clock to deliver your clients to there destination. I'd say it'd be similar to Crazy Taxi but i don't know anything about Crazy Taxi.

9-Volt and 18-Volt. A whole adventure where they go through different Nintendo worlds together. Like Melee's Adventure mode except with more effort put into it.

Ashley. She makes the most sense after all, being a witch and stuff. Maybe a platformer deal, where you can shoot enemies with a wand blast, it could be charged, low for small damage and keep it charging for high damage.

With other gameplay like flying on the broom while shooting with her hand.

I really don't think any Warioware character would get a spin-off aside from Ashley, she would be only character that might be able to sell a game.

Opinions are what one person thinks, don't attack them for it. Kindly fuck off - Anonymous

If Wario land isn't doing as well, a spin-off of a dying series is not the way to go. You Want a spin-off to save Wario? Well use a character people know and like.

Ashley is the way to go, since I've heard many times Warioware may die, but Ashley will stick around. Go the right way, vote Ashley.

Captain Syrup!
Name it "Captain Syrup's Treasure Huntin' Misadventures".

Now publish it Nintendo!

If Wario land isn't doing as well, a spin-off of a dying series is not the way to go. You Want a spin-off to save Wario? Well use a character people know and like.

Ashley is the way to go, since I've heard many times Warioware may die, but Ashley will stick around. Go the right way, vote Ashley.

> Telling that Wario Land is almost dead/forgotten
> "You Want a spin-off to save Wario?"
> Ashley.

Find the error here.

I know I've shown it before but still: :p
It's not Monkey Island, it's Kitchen Island! :D
Syrup_Island.png

Back