[Poll] Which WarioWare chick would you date

Which would you date

• Total voters
Oh and you forgot Jamie T. ^^

...and Mama T. ;D

Oh and 5-Volt ;D
He also forgot Vanessa, Bridget the Baker, Sal Out, The two disco chicks from WW Gold, Jimmys Ex Girlfriend, Lulu and 13-Amp!

And we should also consider the Adventure girls: Captain Syrup, Terrormisu, The newsreporter at the Start of Master of Disguise (The hottest one), Shokora, Merelda and the Golden Diva!

So.... He missed a few. XD

I'm still into Orbulette.

Taxi_story_WWMP.png
1540459437537.png

Didn't even need a Super Crown!

Sorry to ruin your dream, but it's not. Except from that sole instance of Wario dreaming of Mona in Mega Microgame$ he doesn't seem to like her that much, as he threats her just like everybody else: badly.
What, do you want them to make out on screen or something?
If he takes her along on some of his adventures, she must be pretty special to him. Wario is usually a loner. So letting ANYONE tag along is a big deal.

He doesn't seem to like her that much, as he threats her just like everybody else: badly.

I wouldn't say Wario treats his pals that badly, aside from refusing to pay them. In-game you can see them all go clubbing together, and during the Potluck and Dance Party in Gold they all wonder where Wario is. As if it's a strange occurrence for him not to show up to these kinds of things.

Then in the Developer Diaries it's shown they do all sorts of stuff together; ranging from picnics to game nights at 9-Volt's.

So yeah, while Wario may be a heel he certainly has appeal. Otherwise his friends wouldn't stick around and offer to make games for him time and time again.

Plus, she called him "super cool" in Gold. If that doesn't mean anything then I don't know anymore.

Yes, but remember that Mona is much more positive about Wario than Wario is about Mona. He views her as a decent employee for his complany, but he doesn't threat her different from anyone else.
I wouldn't say Wario treats his pals that badly, aside from refusing to pay them. In-game you can see them all go clubbing together, and during the Potluck and Dance Party in Gold they all wonder where Wario is. As if it's a strange occurrence for him not to show up to these kinds of things.

Then in the Developer Diaries it's shown they do all sorts of stuff together; ranging from picnics to game nights at 9-Volt's.

So yeah, while Wario may be a heel he certainly has appeal. Otherwise his friends wouldn't stick around and offer to make games for him time and time again.

In hindsight, he indeed isn't that bad. However, he still refuses to pay his employees on a regular basis.
All in all, I'd say Mona loving Wario is indeed canon, but for the other way around I'm a bit sceptical. I hope a future WarioWare game will give us some more depth regarding all of this.

Back