[Poll] Which WarioWare chick would you date

Which would you date

• Total voters
Two grown men fighting over Captain Syrup, in a Warioware thread of all things.
Oh well... might as well enjoy the show.
raw

Huh? Who's fighting? Read the thread again. Syrup fans are civilized.

You're thinking of Pajamas and 3rd Wario Brother who are fighting over, who, Mona?

Syrup Land.png

Last edited:
Syrup is 10/10 no matter how crazy she is.

View attachment 3326
Hey, that's some great art you got there. Who drew that? :^)

Dat least frame tho. Not sure if the creator has an eye fetish or is just a really, really hardcore Syrup fan. Or both. Hmm:

Since it apparently wasn't obvious, It was ME who drew that comic! SXD SXD SXD
The point of the last panel was to show how weird and demented she must be to have THAT place as a lair.
If you trap (or grow, depending on yout interpretation) your own henchmen inside the fleshy walls of your cavernous lair, which has facial features lining it, then you must have a pretty screwed-up mind.
And I loved how fucked up these implications are, so I drew that picture. :STongue3:

Since it apparently wasn't obvious, It was ME who drew that comic! SXDSXDSXD
The point of the last panel was to show how weird and demented she must be to have THAT place as a lair.
If you trap (or grow, depending on yout interpretation) your own henchmen inside the fleshy walls of your cavernous lair, which has facial features lining it, then you must have a pretty screwed-up mind.
And I loved how fucked up these implications are, so I drew that picture. :STongue3:

Wait, what?! WATthehell: It was you all along and you kept it a secret for like well over a year? Damn, you're sneaky. :^)

Back