Guardian Genie of Diamond City
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
The WarioWare games are pretty easy overall if you ask me, but the hardest is probably Twisted, since it has a different scoring method: you won't get points when losing a microgame.
Mega Microgame$ may make a good number two.

It's Pizza Time

KAŽDÁ ŽENA JE KRÁSNÁ
Coins
Coins
Orbulon
Custom Post Background
Profile Music
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
Without a doubt, the first game, which is funny considering the controls are just the arrows and the A button. I feel like with each game in the series it gets a little easier, and this is mainly due to the tempo (with the exception of Gamer in Game & Wario). Both Inc. and Twisted! share the same speed and are the fastest in the franchise, so they are up there. Touched! slowed it down slightly but it was still challenging, and then Smooth Moves put it to where it's at now, at around 120 bpm, which was used for D. I. Y. and Gold as well. I think that's why the redesigns of the games in Gold sometimes aren't as fun to play since they had to be slowed down to fit the current speed. But Inc.'s final boss is definitely the most difficult, with all of Wario's intro games always being at level 3, and the speed ups being faster than the usual, not to mention Wario's Adventure itself being challenging. I've been playing the games ever since elementary school and I still have trouble getting to the 3rd boss!

Just a Wario Fan

Guardian Genie of Diamond City
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
what about wario mambo in twisted? I hate that boss...
Wario Mambo is probably the hardest boss in any WarioWare game. I hate that boss too. Just one single mistake and you're out, as with the other dance bosses in WarioWare games. But this one is harder than both Smooth Moves and Gold because the twist controls are so damn sensitive.

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Profile Music
I didn't play Twisted yet so I can't fairly opine but are people opining "hardest" as in "first time playthrough to beat all the character stages" or "hardest to get high scores and do consistently well in"? Cuz while Touched may be slightly easier on a first time playthrough than most others, it scales very harshly in speed and microgame difficulty (stuff like the Ashley game where you have to stuff coins in a purse feel basically unbeatable past a certain point)

I would definitely say Gold is the easiest in both respects though.