Why do we use the Xenforo smilies we use?

Hi, it's me again!
I was wondering. We use all the smilies we use on EMC too. :), :(, ;), :cool:, :mad:, :eek:, :confused:, :D, :p, :rolleyes: and :eek:ops:.
But then we have this one extra one. o_O.
But there are much more Xenforo smilies, much more than those 11 we use on EMC too, plus this 1 extra one. Why don't we use all of them? Which version of Xenforo are we on anyway?
Another thing I find odd, is the :cool: smiley, because I'm used to a different, in my opinion much better one. On the empire we use
image.jpg

I'm not sure if there's even a reason for all this stuff, but I am just wondering :p

This seems like the most relevant thread for this, so I'll post it here. I think that these emoticons could suit the forums nicely. If you'd like, I can split it up into a bunch of transparent png's, zip it up, and send it your way.

Yeah, I say go with them. I'd add them myself, but I don't have any tool to split up the sprite sheet in the necessary individual smiley images.

They look great!

d:Dd:eek:d:oops:d:rolleyes:do_Od:pd:cool:d:confused:d:mad:d:(d;):X3::whistle::unsure:(y)(n):sneaky:d:):sleep::sick::ROFLMAO::notworthy::love::LOL::giggle::coffee::censored::cautious::barefoot:
So, let's see... Edits incoming. I'm afraid for the worst...

Edit: Okay, not too bad... Older posts will still be messed up, but at least we can do all posts from now on right... If he doesn't change everything around again...

Last edited:
Back