[Poll] Worst Mario bros character to you

Worst of these mario characters

• Total voters

Koopaul

Yes. I'm that Koopaul.
Coins
This is pretty silly. I don't hate any Mario character. I just hate what developers might do with them.

For example, Tanuki Mario is an awesome powerup that I love to see in games... as a powerup. As a racer in Mario Kart? No way! That's really stupid.

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
This is pretty silly. I don't hate any Mario character. I just hate what developers might do with them.

For example, Tanuki Mario is an awesome powerup that I love to see in games... as a powerup. As a racer in Mario Kart? No way! That's really stupid.
Yeah when you put it like that, it makes so much sense

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
Coins
I don't really hate any of the ones I know of. Even the worst ones are tolerable.

That said...Mario himself is kinda bland outside of RPGs. In the RPGs I played, even when he doesn't speak, he had a personality. Outside that? It's generic at best. His adventures are certainly memorable, but his personality isn't one that sticks out that much.

Still, I can't bring myself to hate the guy. At all.

Bobbins

Doesn't know what's going on
Coins
I hate Peach because she's more of a jerk than Wario when she wins in Smash yet for some reason I'm supposed to wanna save her.
"Oh, did I win???"
Daisy takes the cake though because OMG SHUT UP STOP GOING YAY WHENEVER I GO OFF A BOOST RAMP!
Despite being a bit 1 dimensional I don't really have a problem with the rest.