[Poll] Worst Mario bros character to you

Worst of these mario characters

• Total voters
This is pretty silly. I don't hate any Mario character. I just hate what developers might do with them.

For example, Tanuki Mario is an awesome powerup that I love to see in games... as a powerup. As a racer in Mario Kart? No way! That's really stupid.

This is pretty silly. I don't hate any Mario character. I just hate what developers might do with them.

For example, Tanuki Mario is an awesome powerup that I love to see in games... as a powerup. As a racer in Mario Kart? No way! That's really stupid.
Yeah when you put it like that, it makes so much sense

I don't really hate any of the ones I know of. Even the worst ones are tolerable.

That said...Mario himself is kinda bland outside of RPGs. In the RPGs I played, even when he doesn't speak, he had a personality. Outside that? It's generic at best. His adventures are certainly memorable, but his personality isn't one that sticks out that much.

Still, I can't bring myself to hate the guy. At all.

I hate Peach because she's more of a jerk than Wario when she wins in Smash yet for some reason I'm supposed to wanna save her.
"Oh, did I win???"
Daisy takes the cake though because OMG SHUT UP STOP GOING YAY WHENEVER I GO OFF A BOOST RAMP!
Despite being a bit 1 dimensional I don't really have a problem with the rest.

I guess I would choose regular toads...like I LOVED the ones from thousand year door, I guess I just want some variety in Toads not just different colored ones yknow?

We have Toadette, Toadsworth, as well as several more individually recognisable toads in the RPG's Isn't that enough variation?
I think he means the generic Toads we've seen starting with Sticker Star. Since then we've only seen Toadette once in RPGs and we haven't even seen Toadsworth again in the Paper Mario games.

Back