Would Wario be a Trump supporter?

guys why
Yeah, he would probably try to benefit from both supporters and haters.

He'd own poo world and shove @The 3rd Wario Brother 's head up his arsehole.

Wario

• If You get shoved up wario's butt, you can see Poo World and the exit.
It probably costs a lot to get an agreement. Would Wario benefit from that anyway?Hmm:

On that note, Wario's butt is copyrighted. UnMarioWiki is such amazing place.

Last edited:
I cant imagine anyone anywhere would say that Wario would make a good president :p

Amusingly, there was a Nintendo Dream poll on which Nintendo characters would make good presidents, and Wario was one of the higher voted ones:

He came fourth, after Mario, Tom Nook and Bowser. Damn those Japanese gamers are masochists.

Why not?
Come on, don't you love adding some salt 'n spice to Wario Forums with a heated and extremely politicalised thread that polarises us to the core and turns us all on the verge of flame war and relentless trolling because of carelessly bringing up a topic so taboo, so controversial, so outrageous that it will split the entire fanbase like an axe to a log, potentially resulting in a perma-ban of almost all members?

On that note, Wario's butt is copyrighted. UnMarioWiki is such amazing place.

Still no mention of the highly interesting fact that Wario's farts have been scientifically proven by Crygor, Scienstein et al. to have the explosive potential of a 200 kiloton nuke when distilled and isolated.

Still no mention of the highly interesting fact that Wario's farts have been scientifically proven by Crygor, Scienstein et al. to have the explosive potential of a 200 kiloton nuke when distilled and isolated.
Not that I doubt it from all the garlic he eats to strengthen his powers, but even still; Source?

Come on, don't you love adding some salt 'n spice to Wario Forums with a heated and extremely politicalised thread that polarises us to the core and turns us all on the verge of flame war and relentless trolling because of carelessly bringing up a topic so taboo, so controversial, so outrageous that it will split the entire fanbase like an axe to a log, potentially resulting in a perma-ban of almost all members?
That's what we all expected, but I suppose we've matured as a community.

Wario would probably be like, "You mean I just say how great this orange guy is and I get cash?...Ok ima in!".

Probably not, even if he does agrees with Trump's values or what not, Wario is a greedy man who only cares about himself, so I'm not sure if I can see him supporting him or any candidates unless there's either something in it for him (Like if he gets rich by profiting off both sides or what not) or if he potentially becomes worst off if he doesn't.

If Wario does decide to get into politics in general, I imagine he'll be trying to run for president (Probably with the assumption that he'll become a rich ruler if he wins), not supporting one.

Last edited:
Back