Would Wario be a Trump supporter?

Wario funds both pro-Peach monarchy and anti-monarchy counter protests, therefore keeping the Mushroom Kingdom divided among political lines and distracting from the erosion of rights caused by the accumulation of wealth by a small number of oligarchs

He's a fat, greedy capitalist hick so probably

Im not a Wario expert but Id imagine hes more of an opportunist than anything.

Like, I can imagine him claiming to ve communist if he could get himself i to power and take advantage of it :p

I imagine that he doesnt actually have any values or principles, and really just cares about what he can get.

So... TRUMP SUPPORTER. Boo :SRolleyes:
I don't think that's what she meant, exactly. I think she more meant he's like Sideways from Transformers: Armada, how he's a double agent of sorts, changing allegiance when it's convenient for him, looking out for himself and not actually caring about why either side is fighting.

Personally, that's kind of what I myself think, more or less. I believe that Wario would align himself with whichever side or candidate would allow him to continue doing what he does with the least amount of resistance.

TFW when someone decides to make a thread out of a question of yours. :SPopcorn

But since I'm here anyway, I think @MonaWare is right: Wario, an opportunist to the bone, would most likely just choose the side where the money is, regardless of whether that side's principles match his.

He'd own poo world and shove @The 3rd Wario Brother 's head up his arsehole.

Wario

• If You get shoved up wario's butt, you can see Poo World and the exit.
Whoa, I just discovered a ton of new information about Wario that even I, Wario's no. 1 fan, didn't know about him! Seriously, did anyone know that Göring tried to copycat Wario's divine looks? Me neither.

I don't think that's what she meant, exactly. I think she more meant he's like Sideways from Transformers: Armada, how he's a double agent of sorts, changing allegiance when it's convenient for him, looking out for himself and not actually caring about why either side is fighting.

Personally, that's kind of what I myself think, more or less. I believe that Wario would align himself with whichever side or candidate would allow him to continue doing what he does with the least amount of resistance.
I was being funny.

Real talk now, I see Wario as what Trump would be if he didn't care so dang much about America.

I mean, I hate T r u m p, but I can't fault his enthusiasm.

I was being funny.

Real talk now, I see Wario as what Trump would be if he didn't care so dang much about America.

I mean, I hate T r u m p, but I can't fault his enthusiasm.

Well you can say what you want about Trump, but at least it's clear that he genuinely loves his country, and only wants the best for it. (If he didn't, he wouldn't be saying ''Make America great again'' all the time, would he?)
This is probably where Wario and Trump would differ. If Wario was president, he would almost certainly, care little about his country, only about himself.

[edit] Oh wait, now I have accidentally changed the topic to ''would Wario make a good US president?''

I have a book full of stupid Trump quotes, here's two quotes, followed by a fact:

Nice one, Trump.

Back