WTT Concepts (No spoilers)

Baker Man

Already F'd up 2025 gonna be my year
This is a thread where I think the 3 of us (me, @DabbitDaMips, and @Oh boi) should put some concepts for Wario Teaches Typing. No spoilers until we get to that part tho. (Who the mystery character is, who the final boss is, a character's death, etc.)
My mind is brimming with ideas already, but I already said some ideas for endings (one each, or we all do 3, or after we finish our endings we all work on a true ending)

This is a thread where I think the 3 of us (me, @DabbitDaMips, and @Oh boi) should put some concepts for Wario Teaches Typing. No spoilers until we get to that part tho. (Who the mystery character is, who the final boss is, a character's death, etc.)
My mind is brimming with ideas already, but I already said some ideas for endings (one each, or we all do 3, or after we finish our endings we all work on a true ending)
Love it! I already have ideas for my ending involving our heroes chance obtaining item that lets our heroes respec their abilities B) it will lead to quite the twist. But past that would be serious spoilers. Agains sorry I haven't been as involved, life has been a little rough but I'm pulling through. Trying to surround myself with as many positive people as possible (not that you all are not some of the most positive people I've met on this forum @DabbitDaMips and @Oh boi and but you know what I mean)

PS you two are awesome! Keep up this great work! If we really like what we've done which so far I LOVE, we can start doing some concept scene art then go around and see if we can find an animator who has an interest in our story. WE COULD GET REALLY LUCKY! Imagine this funny adventure on youtube like smg4

Love it! I already have ideas for my ending involving our heroes chance obtaining item that lets our heroes respec their abilities B) it will lead to quite the twist. But past that would be serious spoilers. Agains sorry I haven't been as involved, life has been a little rough but I'm pulling through. Trying to surround myself with as many positive people as possible (not that you all are not some of the most positive people I've met on this forum @DabbitDaMips and @Oh boi and but you know what I mean)

PS you two are awesome! Keep up this great work! If we really like what we've done which so far I LOVE, we can start doing some concept scene art then go around and see if we can find an animator who has an interest in our story. WE COULD GET REALLY LUCKY! Imagine this funny adventure on youtube like smg4
did you mean @Baker Man and @Oh boi? you @'d yourself
also, i already have my idea for my ending(s?) too, my bad ending would be at the final battle, everybody gets caged by the villain (not eclair, but not spoiling), then, when the mystery character comes with a helper, the two reveal themselves, and then immediately get defeated by the villain
also, I could animate. I've never animated before, but I'll be using SFM (and maybe Gmod if I can find the right maps on it, for example, there's no BO1 Shangri-La map on the workshop, just some other map called Shangri-La that has elemental powers or smth), rather that complicated-ass Blender/Maya. Hell, we could even voice act it in more serious scenes, and other than that have it be shenanigans in the style of shockhat/older smg4
if we do decide to voice act, i've noticed my vocal range is quite good, i can do a good voice for (out of the characters so far) wario, sonic, dedede, shadow, waluigi, knuckles, and tails, whereas sans, papyrus, peppino, and eclair don't really have official voices, as eclair is an oc for the story and the other 3 don't actually talk in their games, but i have interpretations in mind

Last edited:
Hey there! After some time, I finally managed to complete the Knuckles battle! I have us a couple of suggestions for the story too which I would like to share here too, hope you like them :)

1. For the battle of Wario, Peppino and Papyrus against Waluigi, I decided to set the theme of this battle to Smash Bros. (to reference the sad news of Waluigi never being in a Smash game) and I had a funny idea whilst planning it. What if Wario, Peppino and Papyrus accidentally broke the fourth wall and dragged all 3 of us whilst we were talking in a restaurant into the Smash. Bros fight against Walugi in our new, animated forms. It would not only be really funny but also a cool twist to the story and we can add abilities to ourselves as well. So I would like you two to post me what your neutral attacks and final smashes would be in this thread pls.
2. I think I've already mentioned before but I think that we should make the main protagonist characters in the story cover at least one lyrical song depending on what ending each person gets. I'm already planning mine for the bad ending so that leaves Dabbit planning a lyrical song cover for the good ending and Baker Man for the neutral ending!
3. My best friend from school really wanted to join our story but he was sadly a bit too late to do so when he joined Wario Forums. So if the true ending to the story is a good ending, then is it possible that we could make a Wario Teaches Typing 2 to be made so he can contribute as well?
4. I'm not the best with impressions so I'll voice the non-official voice characters: Sans, Papyrus, Peppino, Eclair and (if there is one) the Narrator as well as Stolas from Helluva Boss. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hey there! After some time, I finally managed to complete the Knuckles battle! I have us a couple of suggestions for the story too which I would like to share here too, hope you like them :)

1. For the battle of Wario, Peppino and Papyrus against Waluigi, I decided to set the theme of this battle to Smash Bros. (to reference the sad news of Waluigi never being in a Smash game) and I had a funny idea whilst planning it. What if Wario, Peppino and Papyrus accidentally broke the fourth wall and dragged all 3 of us whilst we were talking in a restaurant into the Smash. Bros fight against Walugi in our new, animated forms. It would not only be really funny but also a cool twist to the story and we can add abilities to ourselves as well. So I would like you two to post me what your neutral attacks and final smashes would be in this thread pls.
2. I think I've already mentioned before but I think that we should make the main protagonist characters in the story cover at least one lyrical song depending on what ending each person gets. I'm already planning mine for the bad ending so that leaves Dabbit planning a lyrical song cover for the good ending and Baker Man for the neutral ending!
3. My best friend from school really wanted to join our story but he was sadly a bit too late to do so when he joined Wario Forums. So if the true ending to the story is a good ending, then is it possible that we could make a Wario Teaches Typing 2 to be made so he can contribute as well?
4. I'm not the best with impressions so I'll voice the non-official voice characters: Sans, Papyrus, Peppino, Eclair and (if there is one) the Narrator as well as Stolas from Helluva Boss. Hope this helps.
we'll need to see if dabbit's on board with it, but here are my opinions on these:
1. I was already thinking of mocking self inserts, so that's hilarious, and I could even whip out a fanfic trope bingo board, notice something would lead to a bingo, and do that thing, for example, give the reader a quick smooch if it's "(blank) x reader"
2. No clue what I should make my song, especially since my neutral ending revolves around a timeline reset
3. Yeah, you're not even the 3rd author in total, @2Z.LIVE.FROM.STUDI03! used to work on it too, but then he disappeared off the face of the forum, so I don't see why not
4. Alright, and I could do time cards

Last edited:
btw, i'd wield a bat and a shotgun, scout style, as well as a magnum, which can be charged like peppino's revolver in the vigilante and Pizzahead fights, or like the super scope, and it does serious damage when charged. shotgun as my neutral b, magnum as my side b, and the bat as my main weapon for my smash attacks
for my down b, i bake something, and each thing is selected via rng, and has a different effect, for example, the cookies are extra ammo, i use the chocolate chips as pellets in a shell, and it deals more damage the darker the chocolate chips, as dark chocolate chips are usually the hardest, the cake heals me or a teammate (such as you guys), and the pie is a projectile. idk my up b, but for my final smash, i put it all together, i throw a pie in the air, hit it with my bat, if it hits, the final smash engages, and i shoot them with chocolate chips, it doesn't hurt much, they think the next shot won't be that bad, i shoot with the actual ammo, then i offer them some cake to heal, and then inside is a spring arm (like in pranks in cartoons), with a fully charged magnum, and it shoots them. it'd deal about 75%-150% in total, depending on the chocolate chips, and whether the pie sweet/sourspots, etc.
for my dash attack i dropkick, for my nair i axe kick, sonic style, and for my dair i ground pound

Last edited:
also, we're writing our own lines, right?
Yes, but lemme just give u a summary about what my battle would be like, so then the dialogues can be written. So basically, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus have a little talk about brotherhood to cheer Wario up before facing glitched Waluigi, except he transformed into a collosal eldritch, glitchy, gooey horror who monologues about his tragedies before fighting the trio. However, Waluigi's power outmatched those of the heroes and Waluigi sent them flying into a random fourth wall. Then it cuts to us 3 at Taco Bell where a new TV has been installed and we were chatting and stuff but then the TV static distracted us and the three heroes get shot out of the TV and land on our table. We were all shocked about what has happened and asked many questions to them. The heroes explained the plot briefly before a glitched hand grabbed everybody and dragged them all into the TV. The scene seems to be that of famous stages from Smash Bros. except they're more intertwined and glitchy than usual. Meanwhile, the 3 of us were bragging about our new abilities before we began to fight each other like in normal Smash and the heroes tried to break us up but then, after we saw that Waluigi morph into the various fighters in the Smash Ultimate Roster (including all DLC characters) we all began to fight but the glitched muck kept on jumping back and morphing into a different fighter. Whilst we were still fighting, both Galeem and Dharkon prepared for their ultimate battle but the glitched Waluigi saw them and knew that by controlling both Galeem and Dharkon, he could make the fight way harder for us. So he used the glitch to corrupt the two and possess them and eventually it all came down to one huge battle. But as the fight went on, a fighter at a time lost all of their stocks and got eliminated by the light before Wario and Dabbit were the only ones left. Both were tired and considering giving up, when Wario came up with a plan about how he can use more powerful wafts in a hope of melting and weakening the glitched goop. So Wario began to charge a really powerful atomic blast and Dabbit was riding Wario's bike across the stage to distract the glitched Galeem and Dharkon before directly using his own weapons to weaken Galeem and Dharkon further. And Waluigi, who was possession the two gods, decided to spawn in all of the bosses for Dabbit to fight. He was doing extremely well but just as he beat the last one, Waluigi immediately finished him off. However, Wario just prepared his waft and let out a waft so massive that it easily defeated a weakened Galeem and Dharkon and the goop melted off of them as they collapsed into the ocean, and the melting goop resulted in Waluigi melting to death. Wario sadly smiled and was happy that he avenged his brother but eventually, Wario, Peppino, Papyrus and us 3 all make it back to the collider where Tails had juts finished hacking it and an orange rift appeared before them which everyone leaped in to free Kat, Ana, Stolas and Bowser so that every single person on this journey can fight the Golden Gale in the final battle...

By the way, after reading the summary, you can post your dialogue ideas for your character in this thread and I'll add it to the story

Also Dabbit, I'm not doing this to pressurise you, but could you please tell me what your neutral moves and Final Smash would be if you were in Smash Bros? It's because I can't write this part of my ending without them just so you know.

Also, about voice acting, I think that we might need a female voice actor in the mix to do Kat, Ana, Kirby and Cosmo. Also, I think that we should make it so that every person has an equal amount of characters to voice act. The almighty wheel saves za warudo once again, so here's what the wheel decided:

DABBIT AS:
Bowser
Escargoon
Shadow
Jimmy T
Wario
Himself

BAKER MAN AS:
Waluigi
Tails
Knuckles
Eclair (Also Cannoli + Golden Gale as they're all technically the same, or similar)
Dedede
Himself

ME AS:
Sans
Papryus
The narrator (and the mystery character too)
Stolas
Sonic
Myself

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Yes, but lemme just give u a summary about what my battle would be like, so then the dialogues can be written. So basically, Wario, Peppino and Papyrus have a little talk about brotherhood to cheer Wario up before facing glitched Waluigi, except he transformed into a collosal eldritch, glitchy, gooey horror who monologues about his tragedies before fighting the trio. However, Waluigi's power outmatched those of the heroes and Waluigi sent them flying into a random fourth wall. Then it cuts to us 3 at Taco Bell where a new TV has been installed and we were chatting and stuff but then the TV static distracted us and the three heroes get shot out of the TV and land on our table. We were all shocked about what has happened and asked many questions to them. The heroes explained the plot briefly before a glitched hand grabbed everybody and dragged them all into the TV. The scene seems to be that of famous stages from Smash Bros. except they're more intertwined and glitchy than usual. Meanwhile, the 3 of us were bragging about our new abilities before we began to fight each other like in normal Smash and the heroes tried to break us up but then, after we saw that Waluigi morph into the various fighters in the Smash Ultimate Roster (including all DLC characters) we all began to fight but the glitched muck kept on jumping back and morphing into a different fighter. Whilst we were still fighting, both Galeem and Dharkon prepared for their ultimate battle but the glitched Waluigi saw them and knew that by controlling both Galeem and Dharkon, he could make the fight way harder for us. So he used the glitch to corrupt the two and possess them and eventually it all came down to one huge battle. But as the fight went on, a fighter at a time lost all of their stocks and got eliminated by the light before Wario and Dabbit were the only ones left. Both were tired and considering giving up, when Wario came up with a plan about how he can use more powerful wafts in a hope of melting and weakening the glitched goop. So Wario began to charge a really powerful atomic blast and Dabbit was riding Wario's bike across the stage to distract the glitched Galeem and Dharkon before directly using his own weapons to weaken Galeem and Dharkon further. And Waluigi, who was possession the two gods, decided to spawn in all of the bosses for Dabbit to fight. He was doing extremely well but just as he beat the last one, Waluigi immediately finished him off. However, Wario just prepared his waft and let out a waft so massive that it easily defeated a weakened Galeem and Dharkon and the goop melted off of them as they collapsed into the ocean, and the melting goop resulted in Waluigi melting to death. Wario sadly smiled and was happy that he avenged his brother but eventually, Wario, Peppino, Papyrus and us 3 all make it back to the collider where Tails had juts finished hacking it and an orange rift appeared before them which everyone leaped in to free Kat, Ana, Stolas and Bowser so that every single person on this journey can fight the Golden Gale in the final battle...

By the way, after reading the summary, you can post your dialogue ideas for your character in this thread and I'll add it to the story

Also Dabbit, I'm not doing this to pressurise you, but could you please tell me what your neutral moves and Final Smash would be if you were in Smash Bros? It's because I can't write this part of my ending without them just so you know.

Also, about voice acting, I think that we might need a female voice actor in the mix to do Kat, Ana, Kirby and Cosmo. Also, I think that we should make it so that every person has an equal amount of characters to voice act. The almighty wheel saves za warudo once again, so here's what the wheel decided:

DABBIT AS:
Bowser
Escargoon
Shadow
Jimmy T
Wario
Himself

BAKER MAN AS:
Waluigi
Tails
Knuckles
Eclair (Also Cannoli + Golden Gale as they're all technically the same, or similar)
Dedede
Himself

ME AS:
Sans
Papryus
The narrator (and the mystery character too)
Stolas
Sonic
Myself

Hope this helps :)
k, got it
i was going to reply to this way earlier, but i've been grinding payday for the past few hours
also, shall we come back and decide who'll voice the mystery character after they've been revealed? for example, if it's Mario or Anton, I could do the voice then, or will you still do the voice?
and i just noticed a lack of peppino

some of my line ideas (i think we'd be abbreviated to the initals of our usernames, DDM, BM, and OB)

(in response to being asked what i want) just some fries, a taco would probably fuck me up.

(finding out we're inside the story) well, there goes "self-insert" off the fanfic tropes bingo board, as well as "fourth wall break". that leaves one more space before a bingo...

(before leaving the story, whether that be during the ending, maybe during the song, or before the "save" is loaded) wait a sec, gotta fill that last space, reader, you're looking very sexy today.
Baker Man kisses the reader
aaand blank x reader is filled, that's a bingo.

and then maybe the characters get confused what i mean by that, and why i kiss some random camera

for example

BM: ... that's a bingo
S: Why are you kissing a camera and calling it reader? also, who are you?
BM: Long story short, I was dragged here from Taco Bell, as were my friends here.
S: I see...
BM: Anyways, we're out, but first, dap me up, Sans.
s: sure thing kiddo.
Baker Man and Sans high five

Last edited:
k, got it
i was going to reply to this way earlier, but i've been grinding payday for the past few hours
also, shall we come back and decide who'll voice the mystery character after they've been revealed? for example, if it's Mario or Anton, I could do the voice then, or will you still do the voice?
and i just noticed a lack of peppino

some of my line ideas (i think we'd be abbreviated to the initals of our usernames, DDM, BM, and OB)

(in response to being asked what i want) just some fries, a taco would probably fuck me up.

(finding out we're inside the story) well, there goes "self-insert" off the fanfic tropes bingo board, as well as "fourth wall break". that leaves one more space before a bingo...

(before leaving the story, whether that be during the ending, maybe during the song, or before the "save" is loaded) wait a sec, gotta fill that last space, reader, you're looking very sexy today.
Baker Man kisses the reader
aaand blank x reader is filled, that's a bingo.

and then maybe the characters get confused what i mean by that, and why i kiss some random camera

for example

BM: ... that's a bingo
S: Why are you kissing a camera and calling it reader? also, who are you?
BM: Long story short, I was dragged here from Taco Bell, as were my friends here.
S: I see...
BM: Anyways, we're out, but first, dap me up, Sans.
s: sure thing kiddo.
Baker Man and Sans high five
I'll try and include Peppino more often in my ending, and my ending will involve the revealing of the mystery character, and trust me when I say this, it's not who you will expect it to be... Also, my revealed mystery character is one that I'll be able to voice act with ease as I also voiced and acted out this character for my Year 9 devised mock. I'm in the middle of Year 10 rn tho, and I'll be honest, GCSE's aren't actually going that bad.

I'll try and include Peppino more often in my ending, and my ending will involve the revealing of the mystery character, and trust me when I say this, it's not who you will expect it to be... Also, my revealed mystery character is one that I'll be able to voice act with ease as I also voiced and acted out this character for my Year 9 devised mock. I'm in the middle of Year 10 rn tho, and I'll be honest, GCSE's aren't actually going that bad.
maybe the endings have different mystery characters as your ending is a somewhat different timeline from the story (unless we decide that's the canon ending, then the actual story is on a different timeline from your ending)
and who'll voice act peppino? will you?

also guys, hear me out, maybe my neutral ending (timeline reset) could be the true ending, then it could be like a new game +, where the characters have the memories of what happened, and can potentially make different choices
shower thoughts either hit philosophically, or they can be ideas like this
edit: you may see this and think "why would they go again if they remember?", well, wario would realize he forgot all the treasure (except the nicolas cage throw pillow and danny devito cardboard cutout, which are in the tv again), and then go back.

Last edited:
also, i just found out this is the 45th thread in the roleplay section.

and, adding on to my previous post, yeah, @Oh boi, your friend can join then, if dabbit's alright with it

Tysm, he's been looking so forward to joining for a while now :D

Got a couple of things to say (as per usual):

1. To Dabbit, I don't want to rush you as I'm aware that you're feeling a lil rough (my condolences for the incident), but could you post your ideas for your dialogue (sypnosis of the Waluigi battle that we get dragged into is above for ideas) and your Smash moveset ASAP. It's because I can't really move on without them and I don't want to leave a really long gap between my posts otherwise it's going to take forever for my bad ending to be concluded.

2. I managed to find us a female VA who could help us with the voices of Kat, Ana, Kirby (along with the poyo translations) and Cosmo. Her name is Jenny Glynn and she is a English VA in France and is most famously known for participating in this cute little YouTube series I watched called "Nintendo High." I reccomend you should watch it, it's actually really funny and good. I hope that you all are fine with her joining our crew of voice acting. Also, because she got the more minor roles, I decided that if we do have a narrator character, we'll split it up into 2 narrators, a chill, laid-back male narrator and an energetic, wacky female narrator. Kind of like Husk and Nifty from Hazbin, except if Husk was more kinder and chill and if Nifty was less psychopathic and creepy. This is the link to her official website, which also includes her contact details as well: Jenny Glynn and her discord name is JennyGlynn#5579

3. Speaking of narrator, it's time I delve into these 2 a bit more and talk about their major role in the story. The narrators, like every narrator in the story, are basically the storytellers who talk about the story and provide heavy comic relief, especially with their squabbles and over the top, cartoonish fighting, as well as their fourth wall breaking jokes overall. Sometimes, they even decide to break their character by teleporting into the story out of nowhere to make comments about certain action points in the adventure to make comedic comments. Ik that not a single post has any narrator character in it, however, we'll work on it when we get to the voice acting part.

4. The friend I was talking about earlier actually came up with a funny idea for the story's good ending. It could be that the main antagonist endured a long fight against the protagonists and was almost defeated and was about to unleash one final attack but then a truck or ambulance comes out of nowhere, hits the antagonist and ends up killing them in the process, kind of like Kira's death in JJBA but like a million times funnier. I'm not sure if this would be implemented into the good ending, but if it would be, it would be such a hilarious good end.

5. Mabye for your neutral ending song, Baker Man, you could make all of the protagonists cover one final farewell song together before the time line is reset as an emotional moment perhaps. There's an idea!

6. I think it's about time that WTT had a discord server, am I right? At first, I think that the server should only consist of the 3 of us and Jenny as we're all voice actors in the fanfoc and then, after we post WTT on YouTube, and as it slowly gains popularity, we can open up the server to fans as well. Because he's the main creator of WTT, I think that Dabbit should be the head of the server. I already gave us Jenny's discord earlier on, so I think that we should all exchange Discord names to invite each other both as friends and to the server. My discord name btw is: yes#4091.

Hope all of this helps, sorry it's a lot to process, I know, but let me know what you think of this feedback by replying to this message please. I'm always happy to take on-board any feedback that's given from my ideas.

Last edited:
Tysm, he's been looking so forward to joining for a while now :D

Got a couple of things to say (as per usual):

1. To Dabbit, I don't want to rush you as I'm aware that you're feeling a lil rough (my condolences for the incident), but could you post your ideas for your dialogue (sypnosis of the Waluigi battle that we get dragged into is above for ideas) and your Smash moveset ASAP. It's because I can't really move on without them and I don't want to leave a really long gap between my posts otherwise it's going to take forever for my bad ending to be concluded.

2. I managed to find us a female VA who could help us with the voices of Kat, Ana, Kirby (along with the poyo translations) and Cosmo. Her name is Jenny Glynn and she is a English VA in France and is most famously known for participating in this cute little YouTube series I watched called "Nintendo High." I reccomend you should watch it, it's actually really funny and good. I hope that you all are fine with her joining our crew of voice acting. Also, because she got the more minor roles, I decided that if we do have a narrator character, we'll split it up into 2 narrators, a chill, laid-back male narrator and an energetic, wacky female narrator. Kind of like Husk and Nifty from Hazbin, except if Husk was more kinder and chill and if Nifty was less psychopathic and creepy. This is the link to her official website, which also includes her contact details as well: Jenny Glynn and her discord name is JennyGlynn#5579

3. Speaking of narrator, it's time I delve into these 2 a bit more and talk about their major role in the story. The narrators, like every narrator in the story, are basically the storytellers who talk about the story and provide heavy comic relief, especially with their squabbles and over the top, cartoonish fighting, as well as their fourth wall breaking jokes overall. Sometimes, they even decide to break their character by teleporting into the story out of nowhere to make comments about certain action points in the adventure to make comedic comments. Ik that not a single post has any narrator character in it, however, we'll work on it when we get to the voice acting part.

4. The friend I was talking about earlier actually came up with a funny idea for the story's good ending. It could be that the main antagonist endured a long fight against the protagonists and was almost defeated and was about to unleash one final attack but then a truck or ambulance comes out of nowhere, hits the antagonist and ends up killing them in the process, kind of like Kira's death in JJBA but like a million times funnier. I'm not sure if this would be implemented into the good ending, but if it would be, it would be such a hilarious good end.

5. Mabye for your neutral ending song, Baker Man, you could make all of the protagonists cover one final farewell song together before the time line is reset as an emotional moment perhaps. There's an idea!

6. I think it's about time that WTT had a discord server, am I right? At first, I think that the server should only consist of the 3 of us and Jenny as we're all voice actors in the fanfoc and then, after we post WTT on YouTube, and as it slowly gains popularity, we can open up the server to fans as well. Because he's the main creator of WTT, I think that Dabbit should be the head of the server. I already gave us Jenny's discord earlier on, so I think that we should all exchange Discord names to invite each other both as friends and to the server. My discord name btw is: yes#4091.

Hope all of this helps, sorry it's a lot to process, I know, but let me know what you think of this feedback by replying to this message please. I'm always happy to take on-board any feedback that's given from my ideas.
So whaddya think of my ideas? Pleas reply to me as I'm always happy to take on-board any feedback.

lmao we could all be narrators separate from our self inserts in the bad ending, and the narrators could show up in said truck and mine could hit one with a metal pipe (which would obviously play the metal pipe sound as he hits one of the villains), to which he adds "pipe down, will ya?"
mine would obviously be the dumb asshole, who references stuff a lot.

lmao we could all be narrators separate from our self inserts in the bad ending, and the narrators could show up in said truck and mine could hit one with a metal pipe (which would obviously play the metal pipe sound as he hits one of the villains), to which he adds "pipe down, will ya?"
Great idea lol. I also decided that each narrator should represent a specific emotion, for example, Jenny would represent craziness whilst I would represent calmness. What emotion would you guys focus on as a narrator? Also, as mentioned before, they mostly focus on 4th wall breaking jokes as well as cartoonist fight comedy as well. Also, what do you guys think of the discord server idea as well?

mine would obviously be the dumb asshole, who references stuff a lot.
I'd defos be the calmer one and the more intelligent one as well, however, I'm also the one who starts the cartoonist narrator fights more often as well, and participate in them as well. As for Jenny, I'd plan for her to be the goofier, crazier narrator who constantly clumsily causes destruction to everything in her path and is the most powerful of the narrators as well. As for Dabbit, I planned on him being the kindest of the narrators but also the one who can get angry the easiest (for comedy purposes).

Great idea lol. I also decided that each narrator should represent a specific emotion, for example, Jenny would represent craziness whilst I would represent calmness. What emotion would you guys focus on as a narrator? Also, as mentioned before, they mostly focus on 4th wall breaking jokes as well as cartoonist fight comedy as well. Also, what do you guys think of the discord server idea as well?
i'd be the dumb asshole, as previously stated, who keeps coming back, as previously stated, for example, i could get killed in one episode, then just walk in the door in the next episode like "hello motherfuckers, i'm back" as if i just got thrown out rather than fkn dying.
i guess i'd be snarky, if we animate the narrators as l4d characters, i'd def make mine nick

Well I suppose what would be funny is if we make the narrators our actual names to differ from our counrerpartents in the bad ending. Also, Jenny's gonna get added to the bad ending so she can at least have some dialogue as well and I'll ask her to come up with a custom username in the progress as well. So yeah, the narrators are basically our actual names, so my narrator is gonna be called Avaneesh then, cuz that's my actual name.

Back