WTT Concepts (No spoilers)

WAR:
1718042590984.png

ULTRA WAR:
1718042632746.png

1. I think that instead of us just voice acting all of the characters, to make it extra professional, I could create a Casting Call on Casting Call Club for other people. We'll still be voice acting the narrators and self-inserts though. Plus, we need to hire an animator because that way, the project could look cooler (not like you are bad at drawing or anything Baker Man.)
2. Since Dabbit has been gone for a while, I think that it's up to us to help complete the good ending to honour him + we'll have to rename the self-insert to whoever gets the role but we'll still keep it to Dabbit on here to honour him.
3. After the whole story is over, we NEED to edit the script because we need narrator dialogues, I think that we should introduce the self-inserts WAY earlier so we'll need to change a lot for their sakes + I think that the very start of the story when Dedede steals Wario's donuts, there should be dialogue. Let's complete the story first and then we could complete the rest later.
4. Should I start up the Call today and could you create a new and improved thumbnail (with the other characters other than Wario, Dedede and Sonic) for the story as the previous one wasn't exactly canon.
5. A little bit late considering we had a MASS of characters, but I would absolutely LOVE to see the Four Horsemen from the Binding of Isaac to make an appearance as rivals to the narrators like Eclair being the rival of Wario in the story as well as comic relief. And then in the finale of all endings, they all turn ultra (except for Conquest who accidentally died by slipping on a banana peel and falling into the Golden Gale's sacrificial pot by accident) and attack and fight the gang before the antagonist fights them as a pre-game starter. I already came up with voice ideas for them as well: Famine would sound like a raspy Stitch, Pestilence would sound like the Fudge Monster from the Amazing Digital Circus, War would sound like Saxton Hale from TF2 and Death would sound like Espio from Sonic. As for Conquest, the forgotten 5th horseman in this story, his voice would sound like Captain Hook from Peter Pan. Images of them on the next couple of posts (as well as their ultra forms.)
ngl i think we should keep it unprofessional, with us doing the voice acting and me animating, but i agree we should do the good ending to honor dabbit, or perhaps we do the neutral ending together and i take up his good ending, and instead substitute his characters with another friend of mine on discord or smth

Dabbit, if you're out there, we miss you, and hope your life is going well. If you're dead, we're gonna miss you, and keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If you're alive, please come back, if you're dead, rest in peace.

ngl i think we should keep it unprofessional, with us doing the voice acting and me animating, but i agree we should do the good ending to honor dabbit, or perhaps we do the neutral ending together and i take up his good ending, and instead substitute his characters with another friend of mine on discord or smth

Dabbit, if you're out there, we miss you, and hope your life is going well. If you're dead, we're gonna miss you, and keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If you're alive, please come back, if you're dead, rest in peace.

When I mean by "professional", I don't mean "SUPER AWESOME EPIC NETFLIX-WORTHY OSCAR-WINNING BUDGET FILLED SHOW!!11!!!!!11!", I mean that we should at least hire voice actors for other characters and at least one other animator to make it look more well-made. I mean, this went from a stupid shitpost to an epic fanfic so we should definitely show that change.

When I mean by "professional", I don't mean "SUPER AWESOME EPIC NETFLIX-WORTHY OSCAR-WINNING BUDGET FILLED SHOW!!11!!!!!11!", I mean that we should at least hire voice actors for other characters and at least one other animator to make it look more well-made. I mean, this went from a stupid shitpost to an epic fanfic so we should definitely show that change.
i mean, i can kinda va, and once i learn how to animate i'd go from goofy sfm animation to serious animation once shit starts going down

Last edited:
i mean, i can kinda va, and once i learn how to animate i'd go from goofy sfm animation to serious animation once shit starts going down
a. You're still gonna be voice acting Baker Man and Molten in the final thing, so ur not down and out on voice acting. The reason I'm finding other VAs is because we might be good at impressions, but there are other people out there who might be WAY better than us and if we have those people helping us, then that'll be REALLY GOOD! I'm already setting up a project on Casting Call Club to help us since I have an account! Do you have a good mic (like RODE) or something because if not, then you can always ref up voice cleaners online and use them to make your audio still clean so you can still voice act!

b. You're still going to animate, but we'll need other animators to collaborate with you as well so that the animation nitty-gritty is over with quicker.

c. I think that YOU should focus on the neutral ending and we BOTH do the good ending because in order to honour Dabbit, we'll have to do his job together and not rely on just one person to do all of the work.

1. I might need some help with the final battle @Baker Man because there is A LOT, and I mean, A LOT of stuff I wanna include, so I'll need ur help to structure this battle and end the bad ending's final battle. I already know what the finale song is gonna be so no suggestions about that, but fighting and comedy could be helpful.

2. Where else do you think that the 4 horsemen should be included in the story (not forgetting the forgotten 5th horseman Conquest who will appear in the final battle of the bad ending?) Should they be both antagonists and comic relief at the same time as I plan for them to potentially be rivals to the narrators.

3. Could you give me your Discord account so that we can discuss ideas more freely together?

4. WE NEED TO EDIT THE SCRIPT ON DISCORD AFTER THIS. I plan for us to introduce the self-inserts a lot earlier and we still need to include narrator and horsemen dialogues + more songs too so yh we need more work to do after this.

5. What did u think of the latest part of the story as I haven't had any comments so far about it.

Last edited:
Back