WTT Concepts (No spoilers)

i have an idea, maybe after the bad ending, back in the main story, papyrus could wonder if tails has a spinoff, search "tails x" and get traumatized lmfao

(i'd obviously make a bit of art for it, not actually the art for "tails x", but papyrus being traumatized by it, with some minimalistic versions of what he saw)

I already spun the wheel before and there are now teams of 5 not 4. Here are the teams for a recap:

DABBIT'S TEAM:
HIMSELF
KIRBY
WARIO
MOLTEN
WALUIGI

BAKER MAN'S TEAM:
HIMSELF
BOWSER
KNUCKLES
DABBIT'S NARRATOR CHARACTER
SANS

MY TEAM:
MYSELF
LUCY (SHADINA'S NARRATOR COUNTERPART)
PEPPINO
SONIC
SHADOW

SHADINA'S TEAM:
HERSELF
PAPYRUS
STOLAS
DEDEDE
AVANEESH

I am aware that some of these games can only contain a specific number of character but this is the antagonist's realms, they can play around with whatever they want in the realms as well. Dabbit's team are going to the finale of Warioworld but it's the Japanese version instead of the European version and all of the characters are confused s to why the final boss has 2 phases rather than 1. Baker Man's team are going to CoD zombie maps but chaos mode is enabled. My team's going to the Kamek.exe hack where we face down with 3 songs against the beast with the help of my teammates and Luigi, Peach and Bowser Jr. before they get killed and are puppeteered by Kamek.exe, but they too get freed and live to fight before Kamek.exe gruesomely dies and Luigi, Peach and Bowser Jr. join the main WWT protagonist group thanks to Oh Boi and his friends. As for Shadina's group, they're set in Cooking Mama but they are set on a self-destruct timer where if they couldn't finish cooking the food in a certain time limit OR if the food wasn't up to Mama's standards, then Mama would erase the safe file forever, erasing everyone who were in that safe file for existence. You're welcome for the recap!
Also, if you have any other contact details for Dabbit like Discord, could you message him about the narrators and his Smash move set as well so that he can catch up with us?
wait papyrus is going to cooking mama? yikes

hold up, i have an idea

maybe waluigi tries absorbing someone else, but fails. like he could attempt to suck up peppino but he runs too fast, and maybe peppino hears the voices of baker man and molten, telling him to run. and then waluigi could become the original 8 smash bros fighters, then use up some of the duo's energy to become the original unlockable fighters, and maybe when he becomes kirby he sucks someone else up, and they're trapped inside too

and i could write a filler scene where sonic and dedede's teams are talking where they ended up

Last edited:
hold up, i have an idea

maybe waluigi tries absorbing someone else, but fails. like he could attempt to suck up peppino but he runs too fast, and maybe peppino hears the voices of baker man and molten, telling him to run. and then waluigi could become the original 8 smash bros fighters, then use up some of the duo's energy to become the original unlockable fighters, and maybe when he becomes kirby he sucks someone else up, and they're trapped inside too

and i could write a filler scene where sonic and dedede's teams are talking where they ended up

That would be really helpful, thx!

maybe we could add shall never surrender from dmc4 to the next/last part of the fight

the song in question:

Last edited:
I think in the next part, maybe someone could get sent to the same place (i forgor the name 💀) as team sonic and team dedede
i have some example dialogue for if it's baker man and molten

BM (in Shaggy voice): Like Molten, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, man.
M: Baker Man, we, uh, have company.
BM: Man, what kinda Drake a-
Baker Man sees the 2 teams
oh, hehe, so we do.
Molten facepalms
M: Hello there, uh, my name is Molten, and this is my buddy, Baker Man.
BM (visibly excited): Nice to meet you guys.
C: Nice to meet you too.
s: heya kiddo. i'm sans, sans the skeleton.
Baker Man shakes Sans's hand
(fart sound)
s: heh, the old whoopie cushion in the hand trick.
BM: Ahh, you got me.

I think in the next part, maybe someone could get sent to the same place (i forgor the name 💀) as team sonic and team dedede
i have some example dialogue for if it's baker man and molten

BM (in Shaggy voice): Like Molten, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, man.
M: Baker Man, we, uh, have company.
BM: Man, what kinda Drake a-
Baker Man sees the 2 teams
oh, hehe, so we do.
Molten facepalms
M: Hello there, uh, my name is Molten, and this is my buddy, Baker Man.
BM (visibly excited): Nice to meet you guys.
C: Nice to meet you too.
s: heya kiddo. i'm sans, sans the skeleton.
Baker Man shakes Sans's hand
(fart sound)
s: heh, the old whoopie cushion in the hand trick.
BM: Ahh, you got me.
That wouldn't work though because Baker Man and Molten are both Dark spirits used to break Dharkon's barrier and help Wario, Peppino and Papyrus take down Waluigi once and for all.

Maybe as a side effect of the corruption inside him, Molten could gain ferrokinesis (metal abilities), so the metal on him is no longer just for looks.
Also, I think him being a metalhead would fit, since I listen to metal quite a bit, and he has metal on him.

Back