YO YO YO

twisted-scarlet

Legendary Thief
Good morning/evening/afternoon at all of you, ooh fellow Wario fans here!
I'm twisted-scarlet, but may call me TS for short.

There is nothing much to say but me, I'm just a mere human being who cames from the Land of Wine and Cheese ( alias France if you don't know) andwho loves everything about the world (expect my boss and olleagues, they're demons in disguises), like video games, drawing, making fanfictions, music, yadda yadda...You know, normal stuffs.

But of course, my huge love of Wario games and Wario himself (as well for other characters) can only be first listed as one of my top list of video games franchises. ♥ (others ones being MOTHER, Pikmin, Megaman, Paper Mario, etc.)

My favorites WarioLand games being Wario land 4, Wario land 2 and VB Wario Land, and as for the WarioWare its WarioWare.Inc (GBA and GC version), Twisted and D.I.Y. .

Overall, I just hope we'll get along eachother and see you next time! :D

Welcome, twisted-scarlet! I hope you enjoy the forums and talking about Wario and his great games. :) Also, we have bosses here, but they're certainly not demons, so don't worry. ;)
Welcome to the forums, TS! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to Wario Forums Twisted Scarlet! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much guys and its a joy to be here! :)

Tein, une autre francophone? : o.

Miince!! Mon frère, c'est toi?! : oo
Je crois que ont peut dire que francophones aime bien Wario, hein!?

Glad to see you like the site. I always did think an actual dedicated Wario forum was overdue.

And you did right thing, my good sir. Since Wario don't have a close fanbase in the internet (some of them are spilled in other sites and its dificult to find them)
Maybe this could be a huge hope to us to show Nintendo how we love him.

Bienvenu, TS! Nous te souhaitons un très bon séjour! (We wish you a great stay!)
Have fun!

Merci beaucoup! :)

Welcome to the Forums!
You like Wario, Pikmin, Megaman AND Paper Mario?!
twisted-scarlet, I think this is going to be the beginning of something beatiful. ;-)

Oooh babeh!!
When is the marriage, the food, the vodka!? : oo
But you don't like MOTHER series, sorry but I think we have to cancel it!
(jk jk jk)

Welcome aboard! ^^
Uh... je... sais un peut de francais... xD

Uh, I learnt French! I was pretty good at it, too! Look: J'ai un jaune Gameboy Color. Good enough?

Oh my goodness so many people who tries french! :eek:

Since you people know it, well let's sing along my friends! :D

C'est la chanson de l'agression,
déverce ta haine avec passion !
Les fils de putes, sur BF3,
nous notres but, c'est d'les péta !

(If you know where it's come from, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek)

Back