Your nickname. If you have one, that is...

Toast irl because I look like toast apparently.

Or Arti on a sliver of the internet because my username is Artisan on a different forum.

Maybe CV... nah I never get called that.

When I was still attending elementary school, I had seen Madagascar and I loved the penguins in that movie, especially Rico. So one day, I asked the teacher to address me as Rico and would even use it as my name in assignments (Only I would write down "Riko" instead of "Rico") and soon enough my classmates would call me that as well. It was pretty much my real name for a while.

My first name is a very common one, at least in my area. So naturally, when I'm in a large group, eventually there'll be one other person with the same name, so to differentiate, we tend to give nicknames. In my Boy Scout troop, we would call me Batman, since I once got a sunburn on my chest in the exact shape of the bat symbol, and my Eagle Scout project involved erecting bat houses in a local park.

In my Smash Bros. group, we call me Banana. The story behind it actually goes back to around 2008, when Charlie the Unicorn 2 had just come out. A few of us were hanging around and playing Melee, and since I was one of the two best among us at the time, they had me face the other best one-on-one to see who would win. They decided that the winner would be crowned the Banana King. Well, I won, and I started using the tag BNNA in Melee ever since. I think the name Banana has just the right amount of silly to suit me.

Ever since we were little, my older brother has called me "bo".

I do not know why he calls me this, he has just done it since we were little kids : p

It has taken on a few different variations, including "bo-jo" and "bo-to-the-bo-jo" : p

And he does not let anyone call me this but him :3

My mom calls me "boo", she has called me that for a long time, too. Haha I really like that one :3

I dunno if Crescent Moon Villager will post it or not, but I totally have a nick name for him :3

My best friend calls me Die-Burritos because for a whole two monthes he couldn't pronounce my name and it sorta stuck.
Everybody else calls me DJay Ramos, Its a couple random initials of mine mixed with a generic last name for some reson, My little sister started calling me that when she was 6 and she was kinda clingy so i had to take her everywhere and she'd call me that and as such people call me that thinking its my name. After that stopped when she was a teenager i decided i like the name DJay so everyone calls me that and i use DJay Ramos as an allias.

• Informative
Reactions: Rei
Back