Any characters you don't like that much?

I'd have to say Penny and Young Cricket, both characters that started in WarioWare Smooth Moves, for some reason, they never appealed to me...

Of course, I like them a lot, but just not as much as the others. I still remember being "Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Dribble and Spitz, Dr. Crygor, Orbulon, Kat and Ana, and 9-Volt". Those are still dear to my heart.

This thread is re-opened! Oh meh gosh! : o

Well, I'll give my say in this - I don't like 9-volt much if it all, I don't hate him SO MUCH, just the smallest tiniest bit, but that's about it. Every other character that isn't Ashley (lol) I really don't care about or find pretty cool.

Orbulon and Dribble/Spitz. I don't hate them, but I just never found them that interesting.

Especially the latter, in that their taxi is the only thing they even have going for them.

tumblr_inline_n21cxezfAe1rl5dg1.png

...Really?

That Jimmy P. looks exactly like Jimmy T. is supposed to be a joke. His entire role in this game is an exact copy of Jimmy T.'s with the cats being replaced by dogs. That's his sole purpose in that game.
And for the Thang family (that's where the T. stands for), I don't see it as uninspired that they all look like Jimmy T. In fact, I really like their design as one big disco-loving family.

Last edited:
And for the Thang family (that's where the T. stands for), I don't see it as uninspired that they all look like Jimmy T. In fact, I really like their design as one big disco-loving family.
That was the point I was trying to make with the thangs, that they're all unique and fun despite sharing the same general aesthetic (Which makes a lot of sense considering they're actually related to him.)
Just worded that wrong.

And I'm just gonna stop right here and delete the original post as I will admit after finishing it that it's a pretty dumb statement
because you're right, he was simply a joke character and nothing more.
And when you look at characters like let's say Ms Pac-Man or Minnie Mouse for example,
they are litterally just Mickey and Pac-Man's designs wearing make up and girl clothing (XD) and I don't hate them so it's a stupid statement and even a somewhat hypocrticial one at that.

Really though, I find it hard to hate any the characters, even someone like Jimmy P I don't really hate, (Definitely not on the same level as let's say Marine from Sonic Rush Adventure for example who I really don't like as she is just an obnoxious brat who never learns.) I just wish they made him a slight tad bit more distinctive, but I do understand that he was simply a joke character and nothing more or less, so I'll just accept that and move on with my life.

Last edited:
9-Volt is decent, serviceable ya know? They never quite captured the touching story of Twisted but 9-Volt and 18-Volt together is a wonderful duo but 18-Volt by himself doesn't interest me.
Its like Batman and Robin
The leader is cool
The side kick is meh
but the team is great.

I love 18-Volt as much as I love 9-Volt. They have among the strongest forms of friendship one can have. How they found each other in WarioWare: Twisted is particualry heartwarming.

Back