Any other Project M Wario mains out there?

I'm glad they didn't switch it out with his Melee side-B, that was horrible. I love how they mixed his Brawl and Melee counterparts together and added some of their own ideas to make this amazing character. Now if only he could grab...

I wish they did this with other characters. Falco's Melee Nair is great, but it would've been cool if they incorporated his Brawl Nair somehow.

Oh, absolutely. The Gerudo Dragon was not that great a move, aside from being safe on shield and having some decent combo potential. The Flame Choke is not only better, but it suits Ganondorf's character better. And about that grab, many people are suggesting to the PMDT that his grab range be improved in exchange for his d-throw yielding less free followups (so no chain grabs and guaranteed kill setups anymore, or at least less of them).

The Brawl n-air would be pretty cool to see how it would affect his gameplay, though I'm sure some Melee Falco mains would complain that it's different and therefore awful. I dunno, I could see it being really nice, but I can't see any Melee Falco players liking it as much.

Oh, absolutely. The Gerudo Dragon was not that great a move, aside from being safe on shield and having some decent combo potential. The Flame Choke is not only better, but it suits Ganondorf's character better. And about that grab, many people are suggesting to the PMDT that his grab range be improved in exchange for his d-throw yielding less free followups (so no chain grabs and guaranteed kill setups anymore, or at least less of them).

The Brawl n-air would be pretty cool to see how it would affect his gameplay, though I'm sure some Melee Falco mains would complain that it's different and therefore awful. I dunno, I could see it being really nice, but I can't see any Melee Falco players liking it as much.
They could do what Brawl Minus Zeus did and put his Brawl Nair over his Fair.

Oh, trust me, I have a lot of experience with the Gimpyfish Combo. I've pulled off a Nick Riddle-style snapshot more than once. One time it was in doubles, and I still got away with it.

Back