Appreciation and Discussion Thread for the Ware characters (outside of Ashley)

Leave it to people like warelander to go out of their way to post a topic like this.

Anyway, Jimmy and Mona seem to be the Luigi and Peach of WarioWare, aren't they? I think I may have brought this up before, but they are often the common faces of the series whenever it comes up.

Leave it to people like warelander to go out of their way to post a topic like this.

Anyway, Jimmy and Mona seem to be the Luigi and Peach of WarioWare, aren't they? I think I may have brought this up before, but they are often the common faces of the series whenever it comes up.
Jimmy is like, a 80's character, right? Somewhere along those lines, where he dances with that cool Afro?

I dunno why....but Jimmy reminds me of somebody I know....

disco-stu.gif

Ashley's game - You go around the woods, looking for ingredients for a new spell. You have to collect them all through our every level. Make sure nothing harms Ashley, you gotta help her look for the ingredients, if not...you might become an ingredient yourself!

It'll take place in the woods, dark with a blue/purple background. Attacks are as follow

• Blast attack
  • Swipe wand at foes.
  • Charge blast attack for better results
She can attack while jumping and ducking. You also have power-ups to make her spells stronger for a short time. Fire power up, ice power up and others.

You can ask Red for clues if the game is too hard. Also there are some flying levels too. Don't get hit, fly past. Sort of like her game in Game/Wario but no backflips, you can also go back and fly anywhere on the screen, just make sure not to be hit.

Cool, Mona looks cool.

Last edited:
The thing I love most about 9-Volt and 18-Volt is when they have Wario Land-themed microgames.
Wario_land_mg.png

WARIOGame.png

Which really makes me wish there was a WW game that had a stage dedicated entirely to Wario's legacy. You know, kinda how 9-Volt's stage in Twisted was all NES games? Like that.
You could have games about all the Wario Lands, Wario World, Master of Disguise, and maybe even one from Wario's Woods or Mario & Wario, dunno.
I wish there were more Land references in general. Like in Wario's House in Twisted, that was awesome. But I digress.

I love Fronk. He's so fronk. :fronk:Him and :pyoro: are like the unofficial WW mascots.

:monapizza: is one of my favourites anyway. I also really like the angle that she looks sweet on the outside but might be into some "unusual" stuff on the inside. Of course, her and :miniwario: are the best, the only, the truest OTP. I mean,... it's canon. S^^

But it has been canon the whole time. :STongue:

Tell you h-what, you tell me how you do that thing with the crossed out text and that'll be my win, kay? :STongue3:

See the options above this text box? Y'know, with the options like bold and links and stuff? To the left of the save tab, there's a tab for more options. Click it, and select "Strike-through".

Ohhhhh on INSERT you mean.
72_foreheadsmack.png

I did NOT expect these things to be under a tab called insert. I thought that was for inserting... I dunno, a file or something... the icon looks like it, anyway. :SAnnoyed:

Well, thanks.

grrrbmlsfgginsonvabtch

Back