Appreciation and Discussion Thread for the Ware characters (outside of Ashley)

Still one of my favorite parts in Twisted :

Being able to have the coverage of a baseball game play over Dribble and Spitz's stage was already kind of incredible, but outside of that I just really enjoy actually hearing about what the characters are up to, outside of their own stages, appearently 9-Volt is into baseball and was playing in a game with Wario. 9-Volt for Mario Baseball 3, NAOW!

As some might already know the japanese Mega Micro Game$ website has profiles and fairly extensive diarys for the characters. Since I don't have any knowledge of japanese I made a test run of one character's (9-Volt to be exact) entrys to this see how much one can clearly make out with an translator, here is what he spat out:

The name «nine volt professional diamond elementary school. Hobby Nintendo toy collection! I wonder if the DJs and skateboarding. Nintendo boasts anything video game hardware and software are, of course, old toys I have aligned perfectly! Hope you come again! Pet "shagi! ' so I said, I have a strange creature! Wario is my best gaming buddies! But I don't want to cheat. One word if you like Nintendo is second to none! I thank you!

Diary

I'm going to write a diary today I 4/25 (Friday) suddenly it's stop. Everybody's Nintendo DS game more to say, but my chin also got so much to do, I was in trouble. I like the game, but, of course, want to practice skateboarding and DJ school homework if we need it. There are things you want to do it in is good, huh. It's doing what you want to do cool thing, it becomes a dream and goal to it. So my chin, I decided that when you wanted to do anything. It's there so didn't do that, but I can't. Said goodbye to everybody for a while, but my Chin in it and watching the success! … Oh, no! "GIFTPIA' and was Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken sword release date today! And not in a hurry to buy! See you later!
By Member 4/24 (Thursday) today I made the "warioware" discussion. Hear a different story and it was fun! I'm pretty everyone secretly pulls or a.  It also shagi? "at any time during the game made it?... Get testimonials from people who 4/23 (Wednesday) me playing the Wario off the dribble, I cut and read along with the Ana. My chin of many people thanks for writing is my favorite genre, I was happy!! After all, Nintendo likes it! 
4/22 (Tuesday) after a long time the practice of skateboarding tricks. On a recent ride just to go to school only because it was rusty arm. And I continue the practice. Napping practiced DJ Oh, incidently, I. It's hard and I go to school, free time and decrease it.  Elementary school students are busy now. 4/21 (Monday) today I cut and Ana, the rope was invited to. Cut and Anna turn the rope, my Chin so I was flying, but I gradually rope faster coming from urgent. And slowly, or from the Middle Fast rope and... Heck I teach any rope in the kindergarten would be.
4/20 (Sunday) today alone in the "warioware" play. Focus to complete the game guide when playing alone! I'm finished with three more, but I'm not quite come three.  Once you do this, do I play! 4/19 (Saturday) cut and Mona game shagi was kicked out shagi! "he asked. Then I "I dunno," I said, simply. By ~, but suspicious now.
I 3/20
4/18 (Friday) today is called Anna and cut and played with Wario. It's nice to see someone alone when playing. And people laugh even if you fail. Oh, then the games made the cut got it cut, but also why shagi kicked him! Cut ' of this game I wonder if-not! "I was surprised. Don't tell me  Shagi I made. 4/17 (Thursday) today hilarity, I was making a cake. Everything's my friend's birthday! Material stirring "at all horned stand and here was I install" or butcher said. Shagi can make cake?!?!. … That whether or not someone's friend?
4/16 (Wednesday) and toy shop after the "warioware" sold! Today's 4/16! Never means the book now. Back home, let's play! Favorite genre is still I Chin made "Nintendo", but I made the Mona's strange games are too funny! … Whatever! Mona game shagi that I see!  In it! 4/15 (Tuesday) ended in an instant space travel! Just went out to the universe, end the trip isn't! Funny tone of the spacecraft around wanted to see more space, but it's supposed to. Oh crap tut. … What's this? Today it's not a 3/21.
(Thursday)
but will take me to the universe! Looks very interesting! I wonder if I'll go, and just the school's spring break!  Shagi could bring you want innovation tells us!
3/19 (Wednesday) today Auburn alone it was walking from my chin of fun together at home. Rare toy for Nintendo "ray gun custom gunmen' very interested, like the children played with it much was. Of the Auburn star this plaything, no?
 3/18 (Tuesday) today hilarity and I went out for a walk. After a long time shagi Shii and much talked about, but always as I was vomiting just poison.  I picked up a year ago, falling to the wayside, own pets, but really go under, I wonder what?
3/17 (Monday) my Chin's I'm paid to remodel Craig a skateboard, with or without wheels made I'm air monoski, something bad skateboard tone from yesterday, it was late to school today. That's why I went to Craig a on the way home from school. Then I do it mended quickly! Indeed!

Splitting this because of character limit.
3/16 (Sunday) my chin of'm firefighter is Daddy. Did you know? I went with my dad was a disaster drill in diamond Park today. I'm Daddy first used fire extinguishers fire extinguishers trade showed. And then my chin also I put out the fire with a fire extinguisher! It's not a say when they don't actually was fun to put out the fire, but do not use fire extinguishers and fun.  Now that I have so I can use fire extinguishers.
3/15 (Saturday) the book of Wario! Be released from the game he made fun! From the Nintendo game a lot appeared to be anticipating! I made a hard sell, I.
3/14 (Friday) today "gods of legend of Zelda link to the past & four swords ' on release date! I bought and played! First of all, play TRIFORCE of the gods, and classic masterpieces. Also cleared about 3 or 4 times in the Super Famicom version, but many times it makes us laugh. When you solve the puzzles, but the music is a pleasure! And now play four swords! … I tried, but it alone cannot be played like! And so cut and Ana and shagi have bought very well, I played with four players. We got a mystery to solve, we defeat the enemy action but shagi getting only disturbed Shii is poor, rather than to cooperate, it was not possible. But why not bubbling over the number of coins "is the best.  What ー? 3/13 (Thursday) today my Chin in it's MOM's birthday. So I gave the Game Boy Advance SP received a Wario! I was very pleased MOM loves the game. In this also bought a game get?
3/12 (Wednesday) today in the Club suth inspired DJ! My Chin gave Jimmy dancing in arranged Nintendo BGM (Club version). My Chin for collaborating with DJ Jimmy dance, very happy! Still, Jimmy is a good dancer, I. And wear way back when I got the ringtones.  Was a song I don't really know, but Jimmy's conveyed femininity. Must be used if
3/11 (Tuesday) in magazine articles of the Gamecube version "F-ZERO" I looked straightaway, we were playing F-ZERO X 64 Edition. F-ZERO series racing in my favorite is (if you play Mario Kart...). It's an overwhelming feeling of speed is unbearable! 64 is a three-dimensional course and number of competitors and the race was an attraction, but what happens is the Gamecube version? Oh fun! More 1 time watch movie official site! and!
3/10 (Monday) today was rainy. It was hard in the skateboard to school. It was a quiet game from back home was also the afternoon has been raining from. After a long time to play "to the wave race blue storm. When you are familiar with this game is difficult at first, but it's very exhilarating game. Really liked the sense running on the sea! Particularly stormy day race I's rough waves and unseen ago in the rain, and it was very thrilling!  Let's try it people who don't play.
3/9 (Sunday) this morning already getting very cold LifeGroup. Like it but in March put the tents on the beach, go to bed. Stand plan Wario is unreasonable. Are mean, but since this morning but somehow weird. She's like a sudden bright person. What's wrong with it? Ana like I catch a cold. To the poor. But soon spring. Diamond City Park to be filled with cherry blossoms. I am looking foward.
I went and 3/8 (Saturday) Wario invited everyone to barbecues. I'm food brought in guys like. My Chin is because like Nintendo, Super mushroom (normal mushroom but I'm...) So I took. BBQ was okay, I alone but I eat almost all my Chin who eat sweets but I. But after that, but I suffer from, but do not worry I'm? Raised in Jimmy's outdoor stage in the evening. My Chin also wanted to join as a DJ now. Tent today "up to"waves drift of the voice, I'm going to bed.  Have a game boy advance and trying to play on everyone from this?!
3/7 (Friday) today is a bit of game hiatus, DJ was cutting recently practiced. Even alone and pass it on record, really-I'm not. I asked Jimmy and get to DJ in clubs Ath.
 3/6 (Thursday) today is the exchange of Mona and pokemon.  I was able get Pokemon didn't get Mona Pokemon "Dan GOBA a" or just kinda been named "pig is" strange and is...
3/5 (Wednesday) today is called Anna and cut, the battle against Mario Kart advance. Do it many times not get bored. First my Chin's was a victory, but I'm from the middle cut and Ana to cooperate, my Chin I struggled pretty much has to attack from. So here too shagi played 2-2, plus I'm shagi by mistake from the fornt my chin just to come threw the shell, after all I was completely defeated.
3/4 (Tuesday) today I played Metroid. Increasing the variety of action promoting the game and fun! There are many puzzles to do us the game.. But can choose the degree of difficulty, from beginner advanced, ranging from old enough to play. Indeed!  It seems there are hidden elements from holding out!
3/3 (Monday) diamond elementary school in skateboarding. While riding a skateboard I can't Game Boy now. I asked Craig a, let the mods on auto-pilot?
3/2 (Sunday) today is everyone in my chin of Paz core meeting you, gathered at the House! Dr. I'm playing against Mario, Yoshi's cookie, Tetris attack and decided to first place. Auburn is playing for the first time, I said, but I messed up strong and I was surprised. IQ300 indeed. But the overall winner is of course I Chin it was!  It'll still play Doo with all good. While playing a Prime
3/1 (Saturday) yesterday. A realistic sound surfaces on any graphics so real it's fine, but I have helped. Samus braces.?!
2/28 (Friday) write a diary from today. Come to expect from almost always talk about the game to be! I bought the "Metroid Prime" was released immediately to the game's story, but today only! Getting game "Metroid Prime" is 3D, but it was clear from the Famicom disk system when "Metroid" series until the game boy, SNES, and Game Boy Advance, all I was surprised for a moment. So excited very real and just looking at too! But the atmosphere is just another series. I produce.
Here is the site btw:
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/azwj/index.html

Some of the stuff I can make out is quite interesting in my eyes, such as 9-Volt's dad actually being mentioned and Shaq being a gamer as well.

Last edited:
So to summarise:

9-Volt's dad is a firefighter.

9-Volt bought The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past & Four Swords on release day. He also enjoyed the SNES version at an earlier date, and had managed to complete it 3 or 4 times.

He played Four Swords with Kat, Ana and someone else.

5-Volt's birthday is the 13th of March.

9-Volt bought his mum a Wario game. Maybe Wario Land 4 or WarioWare Mega Microgames.

He went clubbing with Jimmy T, and apparently Club Sugar or whatever plays Nintendo music in the background.

He read about F-Zero GX in video game magazines.

He's previous played F-Zero for the N64.

9-Volt has played Wave Race Blue Storm at one point.

Wario invited everyone to a barbecue (see, he is a nice guy after all!)

Took a break from games to practice his DJing on the 7th of March.

Played Pokemon against Mona and traded for Pokemon. Probably Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire, given it's a GBA.

Played Mario Kart Super Circuit against Kat and Ana.

Played Metroid Zero Mission or Metroid Fusion at one point. Enjoyed the puzzles.

Played video games against a bunch of friends at one point.

Bought Metroid Prime for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Either way, he seems to have decent tastes in video games.

It is also notable that the Shaggy that is mentioned quite a lot is actually his pet Fronk Shag (no idea why I called him Shaq) :
Shag.png

It's interesting how often he is mentioned, given that the games themselves only bring up 9-Volt having a pet Fronk twice.

Ask and you shall recieve.

The name Mona professional Diamond City high school students. Gelato shop I'm, I'm doing a part-time job. Small animals like the cute animals? Beetle larvae or larva of a butterfly or moth larvae. Love especially moth larvae that have husafsa hair! People who like a wild-type nose. Mumble and I attracted by his ABS, I'm tekateka nose. Wario about cool! Whiskers is cute and the nose are wild! But lately the lack of exercise like. Lovely's adventure is a... Word this website is doing on the theme 'nose', but rather maniatte, and it's not. I'm interested in me, so many things!

Diary

The news that I've found it were found the ruins of a diamond civilization 4/25 (Friday) today morning, I called the Golden City. From that kind of talk was after a long time I was thrilled. I'm sure Uncle Wario is treasure found to depart, I expect it will go out as expected, adventure style bike ride! I'm going to chase this I of course! Keep a diary, that is why today finally.  Thanks for reading my diary, though it was a short period of time, thank you!
4/24 (Thursday) today I made "made in Wario's members with a discussion of the. I didn't have the opportunity to talk about the game can be completed from! They devised the gimmick games created by other people I did not know there I am honest again.  What I heard today's story will be posted on the Web site to be!.
4/23 (Wednesday) Finally I bought a Gameboy Advance SP. I didn't have until now game consoles from happy! Simple shapes because many seals and the likely play. But the games not yet through. Wario's uncle galleries from "made in Wario's soft, and I'm happy.
I'm talking about 3/20 (Thursday) very steep, Wario's uncle got customers who go into space today. Wario's uncle or customer 's"trip" is really saying, but I will treasure the unknown planet is the objective. I was left yelling about treasure hunter's blood.  Wait for souvenir diary could not be updated for a while, but I will come back!
6 月 22 日 (Tuesday) today I went to the clubs Ath. According to the music, but I was nervous because it was my first dance only, it worked like it. But my uncle Jimmy's dance ' cool good! Feel the impetuous professional difference.  After the switch of Mr yohitomi's dance, my little stiffy.
The 4/21 (Monday) yesterday late at night, reading mail from everyone. There are many people who "love" me writes game made me, so happy! Making the games started in feeling like a part time job at first, but I have this reaction "was made! "It seems.  Me hear from you guys, thanks a lot!
4/20 (Sunday) today a gelato shop it to Mr. Jimmy has come. But don't just come to eat gelato I brought printouts of emails sent to the Wario company. I'm know I'm wanted at home, because I wanted to read. Understand "made in Wario's criticism, I feel. I wanted to quickly read and then I was 早引ke bytes.
Raise the speed of the motorcycle 4/19 (Saturday) I overslept and was going to be late for work, a police officer caught. I'm mothers does not come out. It was doom and gloom will not make fine, thanks, get shareholder in part-time work and in. If you see Mona bike at a later time, the bananas off was. Forget banana refill slept even speeding to think, but everything I do.  
Reflection. 4/18 (Friday) after part-timers to the surge yesterday lies in shop rattle was. Boom it disappointing for it!.  Today's visitors than usual I give serve gelato.
4/17 (Thursday) after part-timers to the audience filled with standing in line I believe. Gelato shop of Mr. is introduced on the morning television show. I wanted to go!  I wanted to promote "made in Wario's in it!.
4/16 (Wednesday) at school my friend heard stories of space travel, happened. I mean I'm not doing anything after all. So was attacked by Monster hanamoguera story and I got creative variety. Later everyone beforehand fit your need, I.
4/15 (Tuesday) tips do not! I was looking forward to space travel had failure of spaceship, I come back soon. On it on Earth, three weeks I'm got played time of it! I did say "urashima phenomenon" so?? Spring break Penh already, I feel frustrated.
3/19 (Wednesday) cut and Ana-Chan from the learned of ninjutsu. Ninja! Especially 'hidden body art' is because I get to like it. I'm so useful for bug fixes. For the time being "IGA proficiency ' is scroll rather than months ago, also want a.
3/17 (Monday) my mom is a super model. I'm always flying around the world in fashion photography, from the little House not, today after a long time, and came back! Also starting tomorrow, since you talk! MOM is this diary every day for reading like.  A little embarrassed, but I'm glad!
3/16 (Sunday) today Daddy Wario Uncle like to met. See that nose's colour and shape up! "I said. So much praise and something to me be happy!.  What kind of work be finished I can hardly wait.

Splitting again, because of the limit.

3/15 (Saturday) my dad is doing artwork for. I'm now an exhibition to exhibit sculpture in that, I'm looking for a model. Without hesitation from the "nice men's nose knows?" it asked, Wario's uncle's 薦mechi customers. But will you model.
Walking 3/14 (Friday) it was warm today, after a long time and went to school. Along the way, suddenly jumped to something I instinctively 蹴t飛bashichi. I noticed it was cute toads. It's surely awakened from its torpor.  Of is that the spring is coming little by little.
3/13 (Thursday) today is a gelato shop got the unusual Wario's uncle is coming. I went home on the mountain did order the gelato is good without paying money. Angry Manager and he said I know.  Wario's uncle SAMA, I'm sorry.
3/12 (Wednesday) voices original Yup Yup. Annen. Today was a part-time job, but I'm somewhat outside noise. I was smell? Wario's uncle was in our House, but I wonder. Stinky speaking of Spa and a nice little scent had drifted from that...
I'm 3/11 (Tuesday) tone of voice, I felt pretty comfortable, yet little hoarse I like. But this husky voice and quite like it.  I'm to become different from the usual.
3/10 (Monday) today in the afternoon is a gelato shop I'm at work. But I was raining from fewer customers. Still sore throat voice Manager is worried about me, I eventually got 早引ke. Store Manager, I'm sorry. Rest, tomorrow will work fine!
3/9 (Sunday) cold this morning and I 覚mechi the eyes. What wasn't yet a camping season!. Looks very cold and my throat was sore. From lucky item for me this week is "runny nose" nose were great I wish I. Was done as well some other than I, but Wario's uncle I was having symptoms at its worst. It was like a different person. That is what ill?
3/8 (Saturday) today the weather is good, the perfect barbecue weather. Maybe once I have a gelato, but did not lend themselves to barbecue. Melted and turned into juice. I could not afford watching other people struggling to eat my Wario's uncle was ' eat less of it. Everyone was saying Boo Boo! At night my uncle Jimmy's customers showed a professional dance. Powerful cool it was! I also dance XI and was? ~.  Really, it was happy one day!
3/7 (Friday) Wario's uncle's barbecue was suddenly contacted by customers, but I'm tomorrow "waves drift of voice" before everyone together. Is a gelato shop so he's had working today for tomorrow, ask the Manager. It was warm today and then visitors than usual were originally wasn't byte will then made me so tired. But for the barbecue, there's no way it.  Oh-and I can hardly wait.
3/6 (Thursday) «nine volt and Pokemon Exchange!. Monster had which are getting is very strong, but with the name "love test" or "tembilio", not a cute name.
3/5 (Wednesday) today, mobile Uncle Jimmy's got an email from a customer. From my address, yet didn't tell me, I will not believe. Cut right from the sounds I heard. Uncle Jimmy's ringtone to your email about ringtones, which already was very cool nice! But it's still not write your reply!.  Write a thank you email from now on I and.
3/4 (Tuesday) today on the way home from school or burn my uncle saw customers. Not that I've heard very interesting tales out of school when I was, I went to school I.. Auburn's uncle, of the fair a little callow is attractive, but no nose!.  But nothing is daily horoscope! I thought
3/3 (Monday) this morning I got up late, or not to be late for school. However, avoid all other cars, thanks to speed police patrol car chased Nick safe! Just today, I have to thank patrolman.
The 3/2 (Sunday) today at home «nine volt-Kun was games. Nose-shaped cookie made hearing "Yoshi's cookie, we do games, practiced but did not serve at all. Cookie is quite popular was available. Oh yes! «Nine volt-Kun pets found that yellow, square strange visitors yesterday! The name "shagi Shii '?.  Still seems to be one year old, but I didn't think so. Gelato shop from
3 January 1, (Saturday) morning I'm at work. Bad scooters but it comes so late is chased by a patrol car's in was tough. But were able to get from that! Strange visitors work in the yellow, square Nampa wiped.  Chitchaku appearance was like a child, but my uncle is talking walk, very interesting ~. Decided to write a diary from today's
2/28 (Friday) long-awaited homepage is made of. Friday is my love! I closed the next day do what they do. But the day off is a gelato shop from morning I'm in but I'm a part-time job. So I cut this from and Ana-CHAN's I'm going to play at home! Uniformity ninjutsu for self-defense, I'm happy.

I like how they play up her nose obssesion, that's about as Mona as you can get

The name Mona professional Diamond City high school students. Gelato shop I'm, I'm doing a part-time job. Small animals like the cute animals? Beetle larvae or larva of a butterfly or moth larvae. Love especially moth larvae that have husafsa hair! People who like a wild-type nose. Mumble and I attracted by his ABS, I'm tekateka nose. Wario about cool! Whiskers is cute and the nose are wild! But lately the lack of exercise like. Lovely's adventure is a... Word this website is doing on the theme 'nose', but rather maniatte, and it's not. I'm interested in me, so many things!
Sounds like she's swooning over Wario. PLEASE CAN'T SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS FOR REAL? SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS JAPANESE?!?!?!
God, I wanna hear this so bad. Mona x Wario otp! <3

Sounds like she's swooning over Wario. PLEASE CAN'T SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS FOR REAL? SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS JAPANESE?!?!?!
God, I wanna hear this so bad. Mona x Wario otp! <3
I think Glowsquid mentioned at some point that one official piece of media says that Mona's attraction to Wario has something to do with her finding his nose cute, which would fit very well with the countless mentions of noses, so I'm assuming that this snippet is it.

But yeah, I wish someone who actually knows japanese would take a look at this as well.

Back