Appreciation and Discussion Thread for the Ware characters (outside of Ashley)

tumblr_nqrem4GMhf1rhf294o1_500.png

tumblr_nqrem4GMhf1rhf294o2_500.png

http://miracleman2.tumblr.com/post/122851306446/as-you-know-a-two-player-endless-game-kung-fu

latest

Finally, the full Game & Wario artwork of 18-Volt has been discovered!

Nice, where was it found?

There seems to be a bit of undiscovered Game & Wario artwork, this I saw this Sal Out artwork on Mariowiki a while ago :
Sal_Out_G%26W.png

and I have no idea where that one came from either, unless it's some sort of isolated rip from the game.

spoiler snip
Here is the site btw:
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/azwj/index.html

Some of the stuff I can make out is quite interesting in my eyes, such as 9-Volt's dad actually being mentioned and Shaq being a gamer as well.

I'm requoting this post because I've been interested in wanting to translate all of the diary entries for the characters on the site. It could also generate some more content too about the characters themselves since it seems like some stuff has been lost in translation through localizations.

I'll take me a little bit of time to do because my knowledge in Japanese is still a beginner level, but I know enough about the kana, some Kanji, particles, and sentence structure to give some good runs through Google translate and get some decent results.

Warelander already ran through 9-Volt's and Mona's entries but if people want another translation of their diary entries I could do that. Or if you guys just want the other characters done that's fine too. Either way I want to translate these so it'll be fun. :)

I'm requoting this post because I've been interested in wanting to translate all of the diary entries for the characters on the site. It could also generate some more content too about the characters themselves since it seems like some stuff has been lost in translation through localizations.

I'll take me a little bit of time to do because my knowledge in Japanese is still a beginner level, but I know enough about the kana, some Kanji, particles, and sentence structure to give some good runs through Google translate and get some decent results.

Warelander already ran through 9-Volt's and Mona's entries but if people want another translation of their diary entries I could do that. Or if you guys just want the other characters done that's fine too. Either way I want to translate these so it'll be fun. :)

HOLY! That would be seriously amazing, thanks for such a great offer!

Personally I'd like to see another 9-Volt translation first, but if there is someone you want to do first then go with that one instead, after all you are the one who's doing us such a great favor.

HOLY! That would be seriously amazing, thanks for such a great offer!

Personally I'd like to see another 9-Volt translation first, but if there is someone you want to do first then go with that one instead, after all you are the one who's doing us such a great favor.
It's no problem at all! It helps me with my own studying and it helps all of us too, so it's a win-win.

9-Volt sounds like a good start. I don't mind starting on his at all. To be honest, I've been working on Orbulon’s entries a bit and they're difficult* to do, so 9 would be a great break from that. XD

*difficult in the sense that his writing is mostly in katakana even for Japanese words, so having to put the hiragana equivalents in for the words that don't carry over can be time consuming.

I liked a lot of the WarioWare cast because, much like Wario, they consist of a bunch of freaks and weirdos. It just seemed to make sense that these nutjobs would be Wario's friends.

It's this same reason I hate the later characters like Penny or Young Cricket who seem too normal. They seem more like they belong to Rhythm Heaven than Wario's crew.

What a load of baloney. Waluigi is his love interest.

Nah, Wario despises Waluigi. He just feels obligated to take care of him because he's his brother(?)

He never takes him on wild treasure hunts, never invites him to hang with him and his friends....

Back